Friday, October 19, 2012

Waaw, how beautiful WE ARE!





I had a break yesterday and It really feels inside of me that I want to continue in this state of being today too J

In fact I wish to be free of my MIND every day, have a break every Now moment…J
Because that was what really the BREAK was about!
If we could all be having a continuous break of our thoughts…oh my!....

I am having wonderful breakthroughs the last days.
On all levels of my being…
Body, mind and Soul…

A friend of mine asked me if I would start documenting what happens in the Ocean. I am really thinking of doing it and to make a kick-start project of it. Sometimes I am hours and hours in the ocean and what starts to happen is that turtles and dolphins get used to me. It feels like they accepted me as one of them. And amazing things happen and I see amazing feedback and YES maybe I want to write about it, so we all understand more of who they are.

Or better who they are as identities ‘the turtle’ and ‘the dolphin’ because in the reality of “IAM’ they are me and you.


I came to some conclusion the other day and I want to share this with you.
WE ARE NOT THE BODY and WE ARE NOT THE MIND.
I can see clearly if we take the metaphor of the blue sky that it is symbol for the WATCHER.
I see that the watcher sees his/her THOUGHTS and his/her BODY as clouds passing in its sky.
It’s changeable.

Now to write about these phenomena’s: the body and mind.

I don’t know if this counts for the majority of the spiritual community, but I have experienced some have it.
I had it and I will talk out of my own experience as I always do.
Then you can see if the shoe fits.
This is a Belgian expression for:
“ If the shoe fits, put it on”.
It means if something speaks to you, own it!

Anyway I have thrown my body away and I have been angry at my thoughts and pushed them away.
I thought that my body and mind were less than my spirit.
I have tortured my body and mind with those thoughts about them.

Interesting to see that those thoughts don’t come from my PURE ‘IAM’!!!!
Those angry thoughts about the mind and body, came from the mind itself!

I came to see that the “IAM” loves the body and loves the mind!

I came to see that the IAM is relaxed in knowing that the body and mind are servants of the IAM.
There is no opposition necessary to have that authority.

The “I AM’ just IS!

Anyway, what I came to see with the turtles and dolphins is the following:
they speak through their soul to me, their state of “IAM”, but they also talk with their bodies to me.

And I know that there are certain things they have shown me, nobody knows of yet.
And It could be of valuable information for the field of spirit as the field of body.

I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

What I am saying is that sometimes in the spiritual world, we have the tendency to say :”Oh well, we are not the body anyway and then not care for it really.” The same is true for the earth, really. It is true to change on a level of “IAM” to be in harmony with the earth. But the dolphins and turtles taught me that action needs to be taken on the level of the body too…understanding how every unique body works, enhances the vibration of love and self-love. And so helps us to be more in the TRUE state OF BEING:

‘IAM’.

So what I understood from the turtles and dolphins is that there Unique body has a message for us.
I might share my observations with you. Also I might share the energies I feel through my intuitive abilities to hear them on a soul level. So both areas, really.
I already saw today that the only obstacle is our minds…my mind, but also the turtles and dolphin’s minds. Weird to say, ha…
J

When my friend pointed out to document it, it was not something new she said. It was something that lived for a long time in my heart already. But I didn’t dare too, for reasons that are important in a world that isn’t mine anymore.

Anyway, just to let you know, that it would be fun. So I am thinking about it…

 

So, now… to come back to the question about the blue sky.

I had asked in my previous blog; “What is behind the blue sky?”

It was a you tube video of Mooji that challenged me in fact.
In his video he was asking somebody that sat in front of him. The moment she was going to answer the you tube video stopped working. Really. I tried for 20 minutes to ltry to make it work… but no…it didn’t work anymore. Shoot!

I texted and emailed Mama-P and asked her and I thought she was still going to call me.

But something changed and I couldn’t ask her neither.
S..t, I guess I was on my own.
J
haha I knew I had to trust the Universe in this…
“So,what is behind the blue sky?”
And I couldn’t feel it.
I got frustrated.


Until I came in Iao valley.
I was walking down the path and had a thought about an old friend.
In fact I had a judgment about that friend and I said;
“If she could only have seen my beauty, through all her compulsive behavior.”
Oh man, Right there on the path.

I tell you…J
The Iao needle was on my left, I was walking down…

right there I GOT IT!

I turned the sentence around as Mama-P. and Byron Katie taught me.
 IF I COULD ONLY HAVE SEEN MY BEAUTY, THROUGH ALL MY COMPULSIVE BEHAVIOR.

Oh s..t!

It was a revelation.
For some days now I was working with Mama-P to let go of control.
In the past I had anorexia nervosa, a disease that is all about control….

waaw that one sentence just blew my MIND away. (just what I needed MIND-BLOWING!)

I started laughing so hard, there on the path at IAO valley…that it was as if my heart exploded…
but it was more than a bodily sensation.
It was as if my SOUL exploded and the blue sky blew away and there I was.
I was it all, right there in that moment, I was presence ’IAM’.

The blue sky and the clouds…was included in the I AM… I was it all!

I was one with the needle, I was one with the river, the birds, the plants, the sun, the wind, my body, my mind, Mama-P….all what I was thinking, I was feeling I was one with it all.
Love streamed through me…I guess it was love, because I kind of loved it all…
I ONLY SAW BEAUTY!!!!
I could only FEEL BEAUTY!

I started crying and felt so much gratitude for my beloved MAMA -P.
I was overflowing with love for her and then it came to being LOVE for me, and for my beauty…

Waaw how beautiful I AM!!!!!
How beautiful YOU ARE!
How beautiful WE ARE!

Way cool!

Namaste!|

Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment