Saturday, October 27, 2012

You can feel it, you can feel it, you can feel IT!!!!




Wow life is soooo FULL!

I hardly have time and really I have the feeling for the first time in my life:
“I am doing NOTHING.” AHha
J scary sometimes…

We are so DRILLED and being good boys and girls to HAVE to achieve things, to MAKE money, to EARN a living…

Really, if you have to EARN your life?
I don’t think so!
J
It is something Mama-P taught me…YOU HAVE YOUR LIFE. YOU ARE ALIVE!

But I still feel uncomfortable in doing NOTHING…so used to do, do , do…
Now I am mostly BEING…be.be.be….

I tell Mama-P.that daily; “You know I am not really doing a thing.”

What I mean is that I am not working my ass off…really…
That I am not pushing anything…
That I am not trying to make anything happen…
That I am not pulling …

Yes all of Mama-P.’s work…Mama-P is my teacher mama!(see other blogs)

I love the teacher/student game.
J

Teachers and students are sometimes students and teachers, as you understand what I mean.
There is not one real teacher and it is just a changeable thing.

F.e. the fall on the street, can be my teacher.
Or the wave that smashes me against the sand.
Or the angry neighbor.
The dolphin that smiles.
The turtle that laughs.

What is a teacher, right?
A teacher is when you recognize I am the student and that is a teacher…haha
In my case…I had asked the Universe for a new teacher.
The next day I went to the beach (now almost a year ago) and my friend brought her two girlfriends with her. I came to sit next to Mama-P and when she started talking to me I thought;
“Dawn, that was fast! Here is my new teacher!”
I think I even was so bold (which I never am) to tell her myself. yes , I was. Now I remember.


“You are my new teacher!!!!” I said with great enthusiasm.

“I am going to make a soulpainting for you, and then you can start teaching me.
Yep…not my usual me. Now I look back to it, that was so bold!
I, myself, would run away if somebody would say things like that. But she didn’t, luckily.
J
I am sure she felt me.
She has this amazing intuitive radar to say and do things that blow you away.

Well, she kind of blow all my shit layers away and here’ IAM’!!!
I bet the s..t is not all gone yet, keep on blowing Mama-P!

Now I can see it was my ‘IAM' awareness that was ready for her.

She always says; “What if nothing is wrong?”
Haha nothing wrong I was so bold…
J

I was open to receive.
Oh my, what a ride since then! I never felt so happy in my whole life since I met her.
I called her first P-Yoda. Not that she looks like Yoda…mmmm maybe she does…hahah ..The ears…
(I'll get in trouble for that...LOL...)
But because of the connection between skywalker , that was me and her, Yoda.
I loved it to play in that realm with her. It is all a game!


So my life is FULL with JOY and abundance but I don’t do anything anymore to make things happen.
I came into the awareness of being and allowing.
My life is so full… I love to be with me, because I am the whole Universe.
I am abundance, there is nothing else that isn’t me.
If I look to somebody outside of me, there I am.
It is all me, so also the shit that appears…the good news is that I can change that shit!
The power is within!

Then once I started getting how identity-work works…we are NOTHING really.
We are IAM, pure awareness and that’s it.
All the rest is theater and movie.
What do you want to be?
 And then JUST BE IT!

Mother Day came and I made her my mom. Again bold…maybe I am in the IAM bold and it was my wounded child that was wining all the time…J
I called her up and asked; What if I call you mama-P?”
“Whatever you want, honey!”; she said.

I think she doesn’t care what I think of her. Knowing her she would say it is NOT of her business…Jhaha

Still I hope secretly she loves in fact my version of her…J
( and that is probably the child in me speaking
J)

And now I so FULLY I AM coming into my IAM; I gave her another identity on top of that 
J…haha
I heard that people that have Mooji as a teacher; call him Mooji-ji.
It refers to being a master, it’s a great honor…
So mama-P became now Mama-P-JI!

Yeah!!!!

So I am having the time of my life…this is a Belgian expression , when we feel we are having so much fun.

I am swimming , sometimes there are dolphins, sometimes turtles, I am painting, I am singing, I am dancing….I am enjoying life…and really for the very first time I LOVE my body so much.
It is great to have this body, and to be doing this life here on earth.

I just went to safeway and when I walked in it was as if everything was so much brighter. I was like 3 meters tall; it was as if the energy was vibrating. When I looked through my eyes I saw so much wider and deeper. It was as if all the colors were more vibrant.
The people were all so beautiful. Everything was so beautiful. And then I asked myself:

“What  am I doing here?”

And you know I just forgot.

I started laughing…

I was so in the moment and it was as if there was no past and no future.

I was just there in that magnificent space as pure awareness.
I guess this happens when you start knowing who you really are.
You are the watcher then and just see everything as clouds passing in your sky. And it is all beautiful because the clouds are not sticking. They never do. Life is movement and change.
It was as if the whole scene in safeway were clouds passing in my blue sky of deep awareness…nothing was sticking. I wasn’t attached to anything at all. It was all just beautiful the way it was.

Right there in that moment.

Everything was so spacious.


SPACIOUS AWARENESS…
yes it is scary sometimes to live like this. Is it?

Or only my brainwashed ‘society’ thoughts that THINK I should do this or that are afraid?

I really don’t know anymore what I am doing in an hour.
A friend asked if I can make an appointment with her on Monday.
Monday I said? It is so far away.


It is unnatural for me now to try to have something scheduled.
The word ‘schedule’ and I already start sweating…
Box, schedule, appointment…brrr ….all those narrow words!
Feel their vibration!

Feel the vibration of the word SPACE…now the word BOX….
the word ABUNDANCE, the word LACK…
The word FREEDOM, the word CONTROL…
The word Love…the word FEAR

You feel it, I am sure you feel it!

 

Love Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

 

 




 






No comments:

Post a Comment