Monday, October 15, 2012

Honu Magic

Painting Pinky , Tamara tavernier
 
 
Mmm don’t want to write a lot…I am still in my burning fase.
More and more is burning away and it feels good. I am becoming a new being…or better I am becoming the BEING I always was…only all the SHIT is disappearing, that I had THOUGHT about myself.
Little by little something next is falling of me.

Mama-P (my teacher/mama) is close with me in this, which makes it feel safe while it feels sometimes extremely uncomfortable. I adore her, I love her, I honor her…J
I, sometimes think…and that can be a belief from the past, you have to hold yourself in…in expressing yourself. But I totally break that rule with Mama-P. and just express and show what’s in my heart.
“I Lololove you, Mama-P.!”
And I want to put the intention out; I will always do that from now on… everywhere!
J
I remember I was like that when I was a small child and I got trained to ‘behave’ myself.
Well, I give myself permission to be me from now on!
Mmmm I have it with the dolphins and the turtles already…I don’t hold back…

I won’t hold back with myself either anymore!!!! Yeah! I’ll love me!

There is so much space and freedom in my life now that I never have felt before.
I see so much and so much still that needs to go…and I see myself choosing conscious to let go more and more.

Life is so easy and I never saw it.
I never can know ahead of time what to do and so I don’t anymore.
(Or I am trying. I am in training, haha)
I live my life without agenda, really.
I don’t know really what is going to happen an hour from now.
I can’t know it.
It is when we think we know something, we LIMIT God to bring us all possibilities!

I practice to BE the one I want to be and then I let go and LET GOD.
And I must say amazing things are walking and moving in that spaciousness.
Today again, a big huge turtle asked me to pet her. I was talking to her…about 5 meters drifting above her. Just talking and she looked at me and came straight up…straight towards me…I was without speech…I couldn’t believe my eyes. But it was happening.
I measured her and she was 5 hands long and 5 hands wide.
She turned in circles under my hands, caressing her shell against my hands.
10 minutes later she dove down and swam away…before that I looked in her eyes..and you know when these things happen, it takes all the chatter all the stories out of my head.
You are in one moment, right there PRESENT. There is no past or future…only right there; Honu and me.
I had tears in my eyes when she swam away. I was so touched, that she trusted me so much. I was so honored, so happy, so moved.
Then tonight I wanted to swim again. The water is so warm nowadays. I love to be in the Ocean. I am part of the Ocean. It was just before sunset and I love it then. The rays of the sun colored the Ocean gold.
The sunset was breathtaking.
The colors yellow, orange and gold were exploding into the blue greenish sky.
The sun was hiding her behind those orange clouds.
She or is it a he? He magically colored the waves gold yellow.
I was looking straight in the sun and it was as if I was hanging in the Ocean on the pathway of yellow rays.

When I saw the sun sinking in the Ocean I remembered that as a 8 year old I always painted the Ocean with setting suns…Really…waaaw I knew then already, I was going to end up here in paradise, Hawaii!
Amazing!
Just a half hour before the sun went under a big turtle passed me and I started talking to her and I am still speechless about it!!!! She did the same as the one in the morning…she came closer and I asked her if she wanted me to wash of her shell and she started turning circles under my hands…
I could tell she loved it even more than the one in the morning.
Because when I would stop she would come and ask for more…and we went on and on!
She could not get enough of it!
She was following my hands that are now sore and painful…but are happy to…
As my hands have eyes and see the bigger picture and the blessing…
I am so blessed…
Honu, I love you!!!
And I think they KNOW!
They trust me and I am so in awe….
Mahalo!

Love Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment