Thursday, November 1, 2012

Tricker trick!




Wooo didn’t know, forgot about it. Don’t know if they do it in Belgium by now or maybe they stick to their own tradition that November 1st has to be the saddest day of the year and we all have to go to the grave yards to remember our loved ones who died. It is like the weather in Belgium always knows we do that that day, because it turns the country misty and grey…boehoe weather.

Cold and sad.

I guess I walked away from that…J

Now I am here in the Us, I am seeing that I am really shifting in enjoying the new holidays from this country!
When there is a Holliday in Belgium, my thoughts still go to them…
J but now my thoughts also go to the new traditions of Hawaii, here. I become more and more part of two cultures now.
In fact three. belgian, American and Hawaiian. Yeah! The more the better!

I just came back from sunset and was walking in the dark narrow road that brings me into my neighborhood and suddenly a ghost appeared in front of me.
Hundreds of people were walking in my normally very peaceful neighborhood.
It feels cozy though. I still hear them passing my home. I hear the children whistling and shouting…it is much fun!
When I walked up the hill to my home I saw a marine and a bugler hand in hand.
Suddenly Mickey Mouse was running just besides me.
A pirate crossed the street and was obvious on a mission.
A few musketeers passed me, and another ghost.
A ballerina and mouse hand in hand.
Hup there hopped a huge rabbit in the street.
A cat and a dog just appeared in front of me.

Halloween!

What fun!

It is two years ago I think I was introduced in the ‘Tricker trick’ thing. Well, that’s how I pronounced it the whole evening. The two children I was with kept on reminding me; “It is trick-or-treat, Rainbow!”

We would walk from house to house and then they would shout loud; “Trick-or-treat!” and they would get some candy.
I never saw that before. I love it…

(I think it is time for the Belgians to introduce Halloween and have fun! Maybe they did already, I am away since 6 years, so…)



It is amazing to see how people enjoy walking in another identity and thinking this is the only day in the year they do that. LOL
Haha, well we change from identities more then we change from underwear (Belgian expression that means= a lot)
It is our ego that loves to identify with some personality. It is the illusion of control.
In reality we are without identity. We are ‘IAM’ and observing the identities coming and going…

 It’s like wearing a costume. The “IAM’=the watcher is the one behind the mask and sees the personality.

What we do here with Halloween and in Belgium with Carnival, we do that actually day in day out….
Once you are able to play with the identities you start being free of it…

Aaahhh freedom! J

I started my day today as a RUNNER, ended up in the bay swimming with the biggest turtle I ever saw. It was an old grandfather turtle and he was happy to swim with me. I could see it. I touched him a few times and he would turn himself as to let me know he loved it. But he was on a mission and I was too as a matter a fact. We swam together from Secret beach to Little Beach and it was such fun to swim alongside Big Beach with this Grandfather turtle.
I start knowing the behaviors of the Honu’s very well. I know when they will come up for air and when I saw him making his move I would go out of the way and give him space. It was so cute to see him coming up and take one breath and to go down again…his movements with his fins were so serene, so peaceful and gracious. Before I knew it I was at the other side of Big Beach. He was certainly 6 or more hands long and wide.
He was so huge. He missed a fin at the right side in the back, but that seemly didn’t hold him back.

When turtles are on a mission, don’t disturb them, they are on their mission.

I love my identity of turtle-friend, lover, petter…J

It was gorgeous this morning at big beach. The water was so crystal clear and the turtle gave me a feeling of safety. In the past I didn’t swim a lot by myself, but lately I do because I swim so much more on my intuition and the most amazing things happen then.

But this morning the shark was still in my MIND.
We had a shark attack on Saturday and they had closed the beaches for one mile…LOL…My friends and I laugh with that…a little…
As the shark wouldn’t go over the borders of that one mile?
A shark is so fast, what is one mile, right…
J?

Where is the line?

Only humans can make up things like that….time, borders, boxes, schedules, rules,…

Anyway when the shark appeared in my head, it was a good exercise to stay with what is and not to fall in the fear-IDENTITY.
The reality was that I was swimming in the Ocean at Big beach in crystal clear water with my friend HONU. That was the truth…not what was happening in my mind. There was no shark.
At least I didn’t know of one…
J
It is amazing how our MIND can bring us down, and the same MIND can lift us up.

I choose to think about dolphins, instead of about sharks and immediately my vibration changed.
The fear left my body. It is that simple, but oh so effective!
There where the attention goes is an immediate INTENTION into the field!

It is an order you place for the Universe/GOD.


If I ask for a shark, it might not be a really a shark I am going to encounter.
But the fear I put in the Universe has to be reflected back to me, this is the LAW of CORRESPONDANCE.
It can come in any form.
I can get an angry neighbor harassing me,
or a loud ambulance passing me,
I can get a ticket from a police officer,…

The more you start seeing how life works, the faster karma works and we can speak of INSTANT karma.
Instant karma doesn’t have to be seen as ‘bad’!

I already wrote in previous blogs that EVERYTHING is FOR us!
So then there is no bad or GOOD KARMA…
J
Let’s say it’s just INSTANT karma always working FOR us!
Supporting us to become our true selves!
J

It is that EASY to know that you can let that karma work for you with practicing

SELF LOVE!!!!

Put only your ATTENTION where you WANT it!


SEE which costume you WANT to put on…
I put on my dolphin costume...:)


And be the watcher of it…


Happy Halloween!

 

Love Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment