Thursday, November 8, 2012

Let's DANCE out of SPACE




Here is a painting that I started a year or so ago and that I finished today…

I love to paint, I can sit hours and hours just relaxed…
and it is as little ants walking over my head…
It is so a sweet and loving prickling sensation on the top of my head….
Aaaah…
J

It is as bliss, peaceful and loving…I love to paint.
So I do RELAX!...when I paint...


I can’t and don’t want to write much, I am still recovering from two days ago when my body went into a strike. I am learning how to RELAX and I am going to do that again right NOW…
I keep on telling Mama-P.(my mama/teacher, see other blogs) that I feel so different.
I didn’t do this ever…RELAX…Hmmmeven not when i was painting...my mind doesn't stop...
Now it starts...relaxing, but it tells me often I am totally NUTS...

Today I had an awareness that might be the key to my addiction I have for all these years. As you know I had anorexia nervosa and until this day I still have this insane exercise addiction…It is amazing how I feel strange letting that go little by little…it is as if i become a new person.


I saw a man in the street who was drunk and you could see that he probably is drunk most of the time. Hmmm... I asked myself, why or where is he running from?
Because it really doesn’t matter what you do, drinking, drugs, over-exercise, over-eat,…it is all the same… I am the drunk...

What I saw when I tuned into him and myself was that we are afraid of SPACE.
SPACE= the unknown= God= is who we really are.
We made from space=death and so we are scared from it.
But now Mama-P is teaching me so well,(I love to give her flowers)
I can see that SPACE=LIFE.
And that LIFE=DEATH…

As she says it so beautifully:

What I am is space,
the awareness in which
my REALITY arises.

I AM THAT!

SPACE!


Realities arise in it and disappear in it…
There is no death and there is no life, really.
There is only awareness where everything arises….

So it is time for me to come HOME in that SPACE.
And actually now I write that, there is no coming home, i don't need to travel or do any effort...

I AM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The painting is the celebration of this awareness of SPACE!


The woman on the painting dances, because she knows who she really is.
She is not the body, nor the mind…she is SPACE, where her REALITY arises.
Spirals are turning, she plays with energy.
Everything is ENERGY.
She creates her world by BEING the ONE…


I am the ONE...:)

Love Tamara Rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com


No comments:

Post a Comment