Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The rest within

 
 
 
Due to being sick or just being not in the mood to write, I didn’t write as you can see for a few days.

I am living more and more in the moment, not knowing what I will do the next moment. J

Right now I am writing…that’s all I need to know, really.
My mind wants to let me believe frequently that I need to be worrying about the future or compare with what was in the past…and sometimes it still gets to me…and sometimes I see through it…

So…I don’t feel 100% yet, just wanted to share a painting with you and then I go back to REST…

REST is a word that Mama-P. brought recently into my life.
In Belgium we would jokily saying that the word didn’t exist in my dictionary.
It is since decades that I don’t stop…the last two weeks is the first time really I am stopping and it feels so weird. I am not used to it and I resisted it…but my body is giving me some help now to learn how to REST.

Everything is for me…also being sick… I am learning how to RELAX…

This painting I post here I started 2 years ago. I have some paintings in my folder that I didn’t finish and I have fun playing with it right now…so here is the result of this painting.
I don’t know if I meant that the figure kinds of looks like me, but it does, isn’t it?
I didn’t have the blond locks back then, because I wasn’t so much in the Ocean.
Now the sun and Ocean made my hair that blond, I have to admit I am the one floating in The Universe.
And actually that is exactly how I feel the last two weeks. Lost but not lost…

What I hope is that I am losing my MIND
and my mind doesn’t like it and feels lost,
but in REALITY I know I am finally coming home….

all love tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com
Oh, even though I felt so shitty yesterday…
I got a smile and a tear on my face when Obama got re-elected.
 
J A smiley says enough I guess…
Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment