Friday, November 2, 2012

Turtles surf!




I can tell you in honest honesty turtles SURF!

I thought dolphins like to surf well turtles too.

Remember my friend HONU Bumpy, well today we surfed together. I went looking for her and yes there she was! At first she kind of was staying at the bottom and it was as if she didn’t recognize me. I sang for her and that did it! Suddenly something shifted in her and she came…STRAIGHT ‘swoesh’ up to me and there we went!

Other turtles are surprised and are sucking up my attention in a very typical way.
It has two things to it I recognized. I am writing everything down, you never know we can learn something from our friends the HONU’s!
They enjoy the rub and are in total bliss, like we get an awesome massage. (on my website you see a video of Pinky, after I saved her from drowning. She was stuck with a fish line at the coral)
But I saw it is also very practical, it is as if they want their shell clean.
Maybe they breathe through their shell or something. It is as if they don’t want anything on there.
I’ll ask them. 
J

Now I have this awesome friendship with Honu bumpy (And I hope my underwater camera comes soon) and I see a lot of things.
Honu Bumpy swims with me. Next to me, brings me to places…just as the dolphins do in fact.
I see where other turtles hang out. It is as if she shows there secret places. It is so cool.
But what is really intriguing is that Honu Bumpy plays with me.

She rides the waves; she is a true surfer girl!
She calmed down after the first day. It is as if she trusts me completely and her behavior changed a bit.

The first two days (See other blogs) she was as a madwoman, now she is calmer and controls it more. Let’s say, because she trusts me she enjoys it more. She also takes me to what she wants to experience and that is having a rub while catching a wave, I am NOT kidding!
She deliberately takes us in the surf to have that experience!
So yesterday and today when I caress her she always wants to go into the danger zone, as I call it.
The surfer zone. Then she rides the wave and turns under my hands and just has the ride of her life.
Kind of riding the wave while she makes a turn under my hands, so she kind of catches a double wave! She is amazing!
We lose each other sometimes in the surf, but when I call her she swims straight back to me.
It does something to see a turtle looking for me and to see that she comes head forward to me.
She is like a dog! She understands her name already and might ...mmm..in fact respond on my accent...:) haha

And I am having so much JOY too! It is the first time in my life I am surfing! And it is fun. I am still learning how to surf like a turtle, but it starts going very well!

Sometimes when I see the waves building up, I try to get her out of the surf with calling her, which happens.
For about 30 seconds …
LOL…
because she immediately rides the wave again and takes me with her.
J

Then I have to dive under the other 2 waves that are on their way and swim back, she follows me and then we start over again…

It is amazing! That is our play. It is the 4th day we swim together and I feel bounded already…J
She would go on for hours, so after an hour I left her and checked out Makena landing.

I wanted to see if it was true if the shark left. It is just a mind game…although it is true any moment a shark can show up. But you can’t think of that when you are swimming. I just stay with what is.
The shark was gone of course.
I just enjoyed swimming and here the water was calm and super warm.

I love the feeling of water on my skin!

It was heavenly and I saw many turtles, but this time I didn’t stop and just swam, until a huge mama turtle kind of asked to be touched ….which I did.

I am wondering if there is a coconut wireless going on between the turtle community..:)

She started turning her huge body in circles underneath and next to me.
She was a Grandma for sure! Her face came between my legs, so huge she was! I kind of was a little afraid, you never know…they still have their reflexes and instincts…but it was amazing to see this, I am estimating 35 inch, turtle turning her butt in the air. She was so beautiful and she loved the attention!!!

I really don’t know what is going on with me and the Ocean, it is something I never asked for but is such a gift! I cry when I feel about it.
It is an amazing experience and a total surprise. I thought that turtles were cold blooded animals without much excitement. Well, I was so so wrong!
These animals are so sensitive, fun and very wise…really.
They have their instincts that kick in at certain points…just like our mind kicks in and does things with us we better not do…

It is all amazing. This life is amazing.

I am continuing Mama-P’s assignment to go in stillness and I saw I wanted to experience what I felt yesterday. Aha, I immediately couldn’t get there, because I didn’t suppose too!
There is never ever a possibility of a same experience!
Life is change and not one moment can be repeated. Everything is different.

That is what I felt today when I went to the Source of what is.

It is all created right there in so much abundance…
There is nothing the same…always new and new  and new…
It is like breathing, going in and going out…

 

I talked to mama-P yesterday and asked if I could create what I wanted in that space and she answered; “Of course, you are that.”
My whole life I am kind of waiting to get permission and I am starting to see I am waiting for me…haha…

Today I saw a bird flying and I thought, the bird is not THINKING if it could fly or not.
It doesn’t wait to have permission, it just flies.
So I kind of understood that some things are just part of our ‘IAM’ our beingness…
for me that is painting, swimming with dolphins, talking to Mama-P, turtles, Hawaii…

What is yours is going to BE yours…

It’s like breathing…
I am going to ask Mama-P. if I got it…
J
Her patience is as the spacious source I entered.
Man, she has so much patience with me…
mmmm…she has so much LOVE for me…
J I am so lucky…J

I feel the love of her mind and body…
And so much the love from her ‘IAM” and that comes from that source that is in all of us and that is without judgment and is CREATION itself. That ‘s the patience… I guess…
J

I fell with my butt in the butter. (Belgian expression for having all the LUCK!)

maybe I fell with my butt in existence!
And that is what the turtles feel...EXISTENCE ...and that JOY brings them to express even more joy and they throw their joy-FULL butt in the air! Yeah!

 

Love Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment