Thursday, November 15, 2012

Jeee, I am moving through some big shit...




It is a long time I wrote and I am sorry about that, because I love to write…but momentarily I am in the shift of my life breaking all my addictive patterns one by one and  there is a disease that helps me with that. I am dealing with extreme exhaustion and what I think to be a kidney infection, or stones and adrenal gland exhaustion. It is as if my chi energy is gone…when I walk it is as if I walk through water and when I have to stand it costs me the energy of running a marathon…well that’s how it feels…

I am so blessed to have the help of my beloved Mama-P. to get me through this.
I know I couldn’t do it without her.
I feel like an addict thrown on the floor and not be able to do what I did for about 22 years.

My addiction was to exhaust myself. It is even so bad that I am now learning through Mama-P. is that everything costs energy. I was so extreme..you can’t imagine…

She must have angels working for her, because even the honu’s and dolphins show me that REST is essential in life. Mama-P. says it will take 22 days to get through my depletion. I didn’t believe her, but I am already at day 11…Maybe 11 is good enough??? J

It feels weird but it is as if I wake up…J out of a nightmare I was living and the worst thing is that I was the ONE doing it to myself…J
The good news is that I am the same ONE now that can change that…
I have the POWER!
Anyway, just to let you know I am still alive and that I KNOW that this sickness is a GIFT to finally set me FREE.

I am going back to rest some more,

NAMASTE,

NO MISTAKE as Byron Katie would say,
or as Mama-P would say:

“What if NOTHING is wrong?”

Ooh and another one that really helped me being sick, while I was sick sick, is this one from Mama-P:
“Being sick is not of your business.”
Voila, right there…that’s where it all is about:

LETTING GO OF CONTROL!

Love tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment