Saturday, November 17, 2012

I am so de-LIGHT-ed to make you laugh...here we go...




Yeeee you know I was in the past to SERIOUS…really,

I think the only thing I want to do anymore is to admire the STAR SIRIUS, which shines each evening at the Hawaiian sky nowadays just underneath the constellation of ORION.

Yes mama-P is teaching me to be LIGHT…not being that fake light that I kind of tried to be in my seeking for truth. That light we want to be sometimes as spiritual enlightened good girls and boys.

I can see now that in the past I was analyzing everything to the insane edge of insanity… J
God within me must have sighed quite a bit…and I know that is a BIG lie, because God doesn’t give a shit; doesn’t sigh…for little or big things…
All is well.

So now I decided to not make life ANYMORE ‘a matter of life or death!’

I make life NOW ‘a matter of life and death…just awareness…no separation…no good/bad


I only know about NOW…anyway…

Hei …since I am so delighted to experience my life in lightness…I was wondering…
nothing has to but everything CAN!
Nothing sounds too crazy. Let’s live LIFE…
No perfection anymore…I can fall down as much as I want…I can get up as many times as I want..or keep lying down…

I am moving in the place where I don’t live life, but LIFE lives me….

Woeeee…and seeing to the new glasses of awareness brings me hilarious new stories I never really saw before!

All this time I thought my neighbor was deliberately annoying me with smoking pot on his lanai…it would just hang in my house  and and….
making my life miserable…oooh bad boy! He doesn’t respect me!
Wow I see that story now… it wasn’t about the pot or the smell…
It was about the story I was thinking of it/him!
HE DOESN’T RESPECT ME!
That story doesn’t affect him!
J really…
It only brings me suffering…
Now I see that everybody outside of me just holds a mirror to show me how I treat me…
J

Where am I not respecting me?


Good news!
I am the change I am bringing into my own world!
(Be the change you want to see in the world-Gandhi)

The enlightened being in me sees now that I can make up any story I want about him, so here I go:

He just wants to help me being lighter…sharing his marijuana ecstacy with me…what a wonderful man! What a beautiful attempt to help me over my NEED for PERFECTION!
How better can you do that than with marijuana?!
He was so sweet to even not have to have anything back for it, he just does it KIND of anonymous…
J

LOL

HAAA you know this morning I started off with this light-NESS and it kind of was a red tread through my day…still I am recovering…I didn’t know how exhausted I was….I still am. Incredible…also my body is helping me to RELAX and let go!!!!
And be LIGHT with me…physical…spiritual…mind-ical ( is this a new word?)

 

This morning I was sitting in the bay with my two good friends T. and M and the 3 of us were sitting in a row on our beach chairs overlooking  the water, chatting…light talk…funny talk…joyful nothing mean really talk…just delicious…being with friends.
Suddenly a tourist comes and squats down next to M. and asks her how to get to the Aquarium.
Well, after 2 minutes he figured out that the 3 of us thought he was insane to do that, without ever have swam so far…
J
M. warned;”Oh, the waves are going to pick up!”
T. shared;” It is a bad day, look how grey it is.”
R, that’s me;”Look to those rocks that is ¼ of the way to it; can you do that?”
T. announced ;” I thought it was 1/3.”
The man…started getting it…Oh no…OH well…
Suddenly my friend T. whispers in my ear; “Do you really think that is only 1/4, you really want to discourage him?”
“Oh well, I said, no that’s not what I wanted to do…maybe it is between 1/3 and ¼”; I whisper back.
I thought it was kind of silly to really go and measure how much it really was but…I wanted to make my mistake right in honoring of my friend T….

And suddenly I said out REALLY LOUD;
“It is a TURD!”
The guy; “A TURD??????”

T. and M. were LAUGHING so hard…

My head was moving from T. to M….getting it?
J
I was in the middle…what was going on?


HMMMM…..
I was happy I was bringing some lightness in their lives, ha…
Me still wondering what I said WRONG…
Hmmmm….I knew I must have said something, but what could it be?
I only said: “It is a TURD.”

What is wrong with that….my brain was trying to find it…it was as if something in my head was scanning every word I put out there in the wide open air at Keonionio…

T. luckily liberated me after wiping of the tears in his eyes, with explaining me that it was not ‘a TURD’ but ‘a THIRD’.


“Well, that was what I said, right?”

My face probably was looking like a big question mark…


?


“No”, he explained;” You said a TURD.”
“What is that?”I asked.
Oeeeee…I was going on slippery ice (Belgian expression…you get what that means, right?)
“A big piece of SHIT”; he whispered.
“Oh”; was my answer. Just ‘OH’…nothing needed more explanation then that…
J
Now I understood the laughter and the man’s face when he heard that swimming to the most precious spot on Maui is kind of a TURD.

Oh well I guess I started bringing lightness into my life and the lives of my dear friends that couldn’t stop laughing, really…
I had to practice more to get the TH straight…they said…THIRD not TURD…
Put your tongue between your teeth and say…THIRD….

I guess it was symbolic for what I am UNDOING within me… I am leaving a pile of shit behind and move further within myself…there it really doesn’t matter if it is turd or third…hihi
J

To know precisely what it meant I looked it up in the dictionary and this is what it says:


Generally, a log-shaped piece of shit. Nevertheless, they are also found in coil-shape, mushroom-cloud shape, and even loch ness monster shape.

I leave you with this pile…it is the necessary component to grow my field of wonderful flowers…

The lightness of my being happily sharing with you…what a delight…thank you!

MAHALO!


Love tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment