Friday, April 27, 2012

The Turtle Wai'ha, let's pray for her!!!!




Oh My God!

Today I feel I carried a 200 pound turtle.
(that was her estimate according to the Ranger, I don’t know, I still do kilo’s and am learning the pounds :0)

I feel it I turned her. My whole body is sore.
My neck, my arms, my legs…oh my God I have a body that’s for sure!

It is as if I was standing under a building, looking up, arms wide open….

To catch the piano falling on ME!


Now I look back, it is amazing I got her in all by myself.
Give a flower to the kind tourist man I asked to hold her back right side so I could till up her head  once a while for breath.

Oh man,

I am so smashed.

It was the last 20 meters I had to do by myself that really jammed me… I hope she is doing ok..hope hope hope…



The first rapports of my…sorry but I gave her a name…my friend WAI’HA were not promising, but I try to hold the vision of a different reality. So right now I am going to start an intentional painting to bring her healing.

The rapport said the shell was severely damaged…
 It is! When I saw it I was terrified.
But then I was thinking about our teeth and how dentists can make crowns, and do magic.
 I bet they can with her. Yes we can do MAGIC! Let’s do MAGIC!
The less good part is that her fins would be paralyzed and that could mean…in my narrow perception…she can never return to the Ocean???

After reading the rapport I went running and I claimed to the Universe that miracles can happen.
I connected with Wai’ha’s Soul and asked her to choose to heal again…

To let us all in and let us send her healing energy…
I know that we don’t really die and always live…and if she chooses to die, it will be ok.

But something in my heart wants her to live!

The name Wai’ha comes from this funny story;

I had written in my blog yesterday “WOEHA they called me a hero!
My dear friend P.Yoda texted me later and called the turtle by her name Woeha.
I called her and we laughed so hard…in Belgium we would use that as a shout for happiness, for yeah!

WOEHA!


So P-yoda and me we thought it should be a Hawaiian name, because Honu is a Hawaiian turtle.
And I searched on the web, but didn’t find that WOEHA would be something Hawaiian. I think it is only something Belgian and…watch out the Belgians could deny and say it is something made up from this Belgian Hawaiian American girl that is me…
J


Anyway WAI is water in Hawaiian and HA is breath…
I called her WAI’HA because

 I HAVE THE INTENTION SHE IS GOING TO BREATHE AGAIN IN THE OCEAN!!!!


Please pray for Wai’ha, or beloved mother turtle that was hit by a propeller from a boat in Ahihi reserve. A refuge and sanctuary for wild life where boats not supposed to come!!!!

Let us pledge that this story of Wai’ha thought us to respect all wild life and to protect it and to LOVE it with our hearts, our Souls and body’s.
Let us pledge that we will start making a better place for wild life, with simplifying our own lives.
We pledge to not buy any unnecessary luxury anymore; that takes away the beauty of our planet, our animals, our Universe and SO OURSELVES!

We pledge we fill us up with the breath of HA and to feel the water WAI and to know that this simple touch of life is life itself. And it is for free!

We are all one and what we do to another, we do to ourselves.



I pledge with you for all of this,

That we not only protect Wild life...but embrace it...by knowing we are part of it and not separated from it.
We ARE wild life!
It are our brothers and sisters...we should treat them as brothers and sisters!

With love, tamara

www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment