Saturday, April 14, 2012

Poppies are dancing



Can I bring a little energy of my home country Belgium?
I miss Europe sometimes...but europe and Belgium is in my heart and in my paintings. Where ever I walk Europe and belgium walks with me...

Poppies are food to me...you can drink and eat from them. they are so passionate in their very BEING....enjoy...

Poppies are dancing in the wind is a poem I wrote.
I adore poppies. Since I was little I could be in awe for their color and suppleness. They wave in the wind and go in the flow. They bow without any resistance and it is as if they are ok with whatever IS in each moment. They just bow their heads in gratitude for each moment they are alive.
I wish I was like a poppy and could let go of everything that doesn’t smell to freedom.
Freedom to me is that you are ok with what is, and flow and bow in gratitude for that wave of gentle GOD-ness.

love tamara


Please visit my website www.rainbowsheart.com if you want to buy a painting

No comments:

Post a Comment