Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New painting, Oneness with Sunset!




MAUI sunset...Isn't it gorgeous..I just love it!

I love the togetherness and oneness between all the people on the beach, all watching to the same source: the sun.

I believe that all those people together send out a lot of magic and peace into the world, even if they are not conscious about it!

Never heard anybody feeling something negative about a sunset...It also will never ever come back again!

Enjoy your life here and NOW. Don't wait for a better future, there is nothing better than this one moment here and now.

Look around and in you and you will see the magic of life!
Love tamara

Go to my website www.rainbowsheart.com to buy paintings, giclees, prints or t-shirts!
Let my art radiate into your wonderful life and make it even more wonderful!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment