Monday, April 9, 2012

Let fear not stop you



Today I needed to go to the dentist and the lady that took the x-rays was a local lady. I love when they speak pigeon, and she was telling me while I had all those things in my mouth that she cancelled her trip to Molokini the other day, because of the weather. And she said we were lucky, because the day before there was a shark.

I was thinking with those things in my mouth how can she be lucky the day after?
Was the shark not long gone?

Anyway it just shows how we are not in the moment.

I am too, afraid of sharks and I go in the Ocean every day for about an hour or even more. But I can’t let that stop me. I would never see whales, dolphins or turtles if I don’t dare to go in. But yes I am afraid. But I learned to be afraid and do it anyway.
Don’t you think I was afraid to move from Belgium to Hawaii, where I didn’t know one soul?
I was afraid, but I did it anyway.
I have experienced in my life that when I let fear stop me, I stop God.
When I followed my heart and move through the fear, I let God.

God helps you when you follow your heart and do what you feel to do…

And sometimes we don’t know if the outcome is great…
and we just need to jump
and TRUST….that it is the right thing to do, because your heart tells you so….



The woman went on and on about the shark…

Funny… because besides sharks, I am afraid of dentists.


And what comes around comes around..fears always get revealed, she asks me;

“So if you can choose, where are you more afraid of, of sharks or the dentist?”


I was laying there with my mouth full of teeth (Belgian expression that means you don’t know what to say)…haha J

It took me about a minute to say, dentists I guess. I know I am gonna have pain, guaranteed with the dentist… the shark might just leave and think, yeck a human.

She laughed….
Tomorrow comes the real big bang...need to have two root canals, so try to move through the fear already...by knowing that everything is energy and light...and when I allow the fear I am resisting the light...
breathe...
into the light...
it will go easy...

just as the energy of this star seed....

Light....


No comments:

Post a Comment