Friday, April 6, 2012

The new Universe


 Same painting as yesterday...more download information came....

Am so a blessed being. The other day I went into the Ocean and it was too long ago I saw my dolphin family. At least for me it was. I was craving connection and togetherness.

I have that connection all the time, sing my dolphin song during the day and they are always in my heart. But I am still human or live in a human body and I want to be with them. I am in love with them.

I went in the water and I was swimming fast (I swim a lot and am in a dolphin fit state) and at the same time I was singing. I never sang so hard I believe. I was singing my longs out, so was the longing to be with them.
The desire was intense!
I looked up at the water and what I saw I will never ever forget in my entire life. I saw a pod of more than 40 dolphins swimming straight my way, as if they heard my song. In a second of times they turned around me, like a dog would do after its master came back. It was so intense, so amazing. I always had thought that I was the one liking to swim with them. But this day they showed me, they wanted to be with me. I had tears in my eyes….
I always have heard dolphins come from Sirius. And during my life I have bumped into people that assured me I came from Sirius too. I believe it is true. I feel so one with them, I feel whole with them.


I feel there is a lot going on Earth, in the Universe… and the dolphins tell me too. My painting from yesterday shows what is happening in the whole Universe.
You see in the painting that all worlds are interconnected. Our Soul, with God’s Soul and an Infinite different souls…that are part of the big Soul.

And each one of us is an infinite God’s Soul on its own and is that Big Soul.

We are the Universe, when you look to my paintings; they represent the Universe inside of us.
Each one of us came to Earth with a purpose…the purpose is not to save the earth and not to save ourselves. It is to serve the Infinite Universe.

That is different.

I am asked by the dolphins to let go of words as SAVE, STOP, RESCUE, DEFEND,…

I am asked and I can only speak for myself to use my Art to serve the Infinite Universe.

I paint in love, this is the only thing I know anymore when I move myself in that energy. Sometimes I trick myself and let me carry away through false thoughts of who I really am. But mostly I am in love…

It is up to each of us separate to feel what brings you IN LOVE and to DO it.


This is the new Rainbow TRIBE. These are the new ACTIVISTS!

People who listen, speak and act upon their heart!

BE the one that IS LOVE and ACT from there…
and that will align your SELF with the Infinite LOVE of the Universe.
Any other energy will disappear out of the lack of interest.

We only BE LOVE…
As in my case I paint love and my brush is my sword, and I feel a knight-angel on its horse riding on the waves of Love….and creating from that place…

 
All Love Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment