Sunday, April 22, 2012

I want ME



My friend A. just told me; “Rainbow, you have a magical life.”

I don’t know what he means by that; I mean is his life not as magical as mine?
Is my life more magical then his? I hope we are equal in the magic…I hope that for him.

I thought everybody’s life was as magical then mine.
I felt about it and a little flagrance of guilt waved over my shoulder, because I had the thought;
“Maybe I am not thankful enough.”
Maybe I don’t see how magical my life is.
Maybe..
Maybe…

Those maybe’s never do me good.
I came to see when I start using the ‘maybe’s’ I am THINKING,
and I have to watch out when those thoughts come; they can bring me on a total different path, I really WANT to walk.

We don’t have to shut of our mind, but befriend the mind. Listen to it and see if it is true and then let it serves our hearts. Let it serve the WANT-energy in our lives.

I come more and more in the place that I can WANT something in my life.
Before I always thought in the terminology of;”I can not need.”

Kind of: I am a bad girl if I NEED something.

Well it is now for two days that I realize that doing this dance with needing and wanting is ridiculous.
You can say the Universe is a big diamond and we are all a part of that diamond. We are all unique and equal and can’t be missed. But the Universe/God doesn’t NEED us. The Universe will be fine without us.
NO!
I really believe that that is a wrong thought. NOBODY can be missed; we are part of the whole.
We are one.
The Universe doesn’t NEED us but WANTS us!

Wanting is good, wanting being YOU, being all that you can BE,
wanting to love your Self,…

If we want we are like God, God wants us…
so why would we not WANT us?

And so WANT God.

It still feels weird…


But YES I have a magical life, because I WANT too!

Yes I can WANT!
ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment