Friday, April 6, 2012

This is a new painting! Turbo-power!




Can’t imagine what happened to me and I am still thriving on it.

Last week I was guided by one dolphin deep into the Ocean and he guided me to the pod.
I was not scared at all, it felt so right to just go on adventure with him. I know it was a him, because he had done some acrobatics in front of me and he seemed happy to show me, he was a he.
He played with me about 20 minutes before he took me on this wild trip. My friend M. who’s a male human was following us first, but then we lost M. somewhere. I think he just returned, because my dolphin friend took me far out.
He came and swam next to me, then dived down, then came back next to me and I was having the time of my life! He brought me so far and then I saw it, he brought me to his pod. It was so exciting; I was totally by myself in total awe with the whole pod. When I looked up to see where I was I got a little scared, so I just put my head in the water and tried not to think but just to relax in this amazing magical experience.
I felt and FEEL so honored.

It was all love!

I don’t know how long, but it felt to me pretty long, I was with them and then I decided and he too it was enough. Instead of being inches from me, he took a distance of two feet and it felt to me it was time to go back on land. When I looked up, I knew I had a long way to go to get back.
And I did, the Ocean took me a few times to the opposite direction, but I swam very steady and strong back…and then just relaxed into the experience when I saw my land-destination close by.
I splashed, I dove and shouted from happiness..what an experience, what a joy!

I love the dolphins so so much!

This is again a painting from them for you, for them from me…

I truly believe I change with uniting my energies with them, the planet in joy and lOVE.

The next day when I saw my male human friend M. he said, I don’t know what you have but I could not keep up with you, using my legs and arms and you just swim with your legs. I can not figure it out myself. I swim every day, but when I am just swimming I have to swim good to keep up with my male partner swimmers. Bring me with dolphins and my power changes in turbo power and it is just amazing and awkward…as if I change in a little dolphin.



Namaste Tamara Rainbow



My paintings are for sale on my website www.rainbowsheart.com

I believe that my paintings carry dolphin energy and radiate a healing and loving energy.

Spread my art around, I paint Intentional ART. I bring the Love vibration in my paintings to bring the Earth into REALITY= Into the LIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment