Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hoop doet leven! Hope gives LIfe!




Continuing the painting for Wai’ha to manifest it’s healing.



The medical reports are not so promising, but still I hope for a spiritual miracle. That’s why I painted Wai’ha soaring in the Ocean…I am ready to say that I accept either way…if it would be in this realm or the other. It doesn’t matter.

I am so in touch with his soul and so honored I could embrace him and bring him on shore.

The biggest concern is his lungs.  And also there is the concern that his fins are paralyzed in the back and even some organs as well.

We are waiting for more examinations and mostly Monday the doctor will make the final decision.

Any way the ranger J. told me this morning that it is amazing they gave him a chance and flow him over to Honolulu.
In Belgium we would say where there is LIVE there is HOPE!

Let’s hold on to that thought!



Just went walking on the beach and realized it is the other way around;

Where there is HOPE there is life!

Woow am losing my Dutch...have to practice more.



I thought that the boat was tracked and that the boater would be ‘punished’ or to say it more beautiful, receive some normal consequences for violating entering a reserve and for damaging a endangered species.
The Rangers assistant saw the whole accident, but ran to help the turtle and so didn’t have time enough to write down the number of the boat.

We can all look around, because there are only two grey rafts on the Island. And I think they are coming from Lahaina side.

Anyway, I don’t really believe in punishment, but I do believe in ‘making it pono’. I learned that In Hawaii. It means “making it right’. This captain of the boat has to make it right in a way.

And I guess God takes care of that and it is not really of my business.

It is between the captain and God.

But somehow I feel involved now. I embraced the honu so intensely to get him on shore.
it is as if we have bounding now…and I know It won’t help him one inch…I better just concentrate on the light inside of him, soul to Soul.

I just wanted to rapport you all what is happening….

The painting is not finished yet. Tomorrow I will do the final touch….

You see Wai’ha lying on the beach...
That’s how I know him the longest. I sat with him for an hour, until the Ranger got to us.
Then you see the light coming behind its shell. It is there where he got hit and needs angel energy.
Then I painted him soaring in the universe or the Ocean, or both. I give it in God’s hands and know that there is a bigger perspective to this whole event.

Maybe it was to know myself better and Wai’ha is serving me very well in that matter!!!
Then you see the pink bow..it is a disguised horn of abundance. It is a flow of pink compassioned energy.
Anyhow, Wai’ha is soaring to the light…whatever outcome it will be, he is going to be ok and peaceful.





Love to you,
tamara



No comments:

Post a Comment