Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A new painting: Higher energies




This is a new painting!!!!
When I swim with dolphins I am taken to another dimension. It is the dimension where power is multiplied. It is even so that I have the feeling that my body can do things that it would normally not be able to do.
It is the dimension where all things are possible. It is the dimension where there is no judgment.

It is the place where there are –no bodies-I mean by this it is the place where we are spirit.

We are not our body anyway. We have our bodies in this moment in time to have an earthy experience.

But this is not who we really are. Who we are is SOUL.
In that realm we can do anything. There is no distance or time, there is only love…

The dolphins want us to know that this realm is the same where we are right here and now; in the body.

We just have to believe it and BE it.


That means that we must drop all limiting beliefs….

EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

Take a breath and experience God moving through you.
God in you…

Breathe out…
Breathe in love…
Breathe out love…
Breathe in love…

God is love, and love is God.
You are God, and God is You.
You are LOVE.

I am love.
I am you and you are me.
Oneness...


Love , Tamara

www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment