Saturday, February 11, 2012

What a surprise!


Surprises can fall out of the sky. Last week I was standing with my car at the south part of Maui, just observing and absorbing the wide blue turquoise ocean. Suddenly two cockatiels flew out of the sky on top of my car.
They didn’t only fly on top of my car; they wanted to fly in my car. They flow on top of my door and then flew on the ground, bite in my toes and flew on top of my car again, wanting to go in my car. It was so a huge surprise to me. It was a gift. I was so happy that those two LOVE birds were loving me. I enjoyed the warm embrace.
They flew on top of my head!!!!

“Are you guys hungry?” I asked and gave them some delicious sesame crackers. I put it on top of my car and now they embraced the shared love…. in a large breakfast on top of the hood of my car.

After a while they became the middle of the attention and people stopped and watched them, but they didn’t care..it was breakfast time!!!

I called them Cucko and Cucka, my two new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment