Monday, February 20, 2012

I answered some questions about my soulpaintings




I made a Soulpainting for somebody and they are going to write a blog about it.
Here are the questions she asked. I loved it. Never thought this way. Thank you!!
(This soulpainting above is from a Soul when i met him in Belgium)

1)To make a soulpainting, do you use art first or spiritual awareness?
Do you have an art portal to Spirit?
2) When you do spirit paintings (Soulpaintings) do you see things first and then paint them. Or vice versa?
What is the biggest thing that surprises you when you make a soulpainting?
3)How do you do the reading that goes with it? Is it from certain spirits? How does it happen?
4)Why do you feel you have that ability? Do we all have that ability? Did we forget it for a while and are we remembering again? Did they have this ability in ancient times?

Here is my answer, as best as I felt to answer. Maybe not in in the right order..but maybe in the RIGHT order. LOL

Please feel free to always contact me with questions ,www.rainbowsheart.com


This process is not something that I invented; it all happened to me in 2005. I am painting since I am a little girl and just before 2005 I had written my fist children's book and was making a lot of paintings, writing poems etc... But in 2005 the libraries and schools in Belgium started ordering my workshops for children. There things started happening with the children. The teachers gave me feedback that the way I was giving my workshop was with a deep and profound method. To be honest I didn't know what they were talking about. But to give you a few examples: A girl that didn’t talk to her teacher for about 6 months started talking to me.
A girl that never painted feet in her life (she was 5) painted feet,….

The way teachers were approaching me, was  in a way life changing for me and for them.
It just all happened. I never wanted to teach really. The Universe tricked me into it.
I said 3 times no to the first library that asked me for a workshop. And then I heard myself saying, it might not be so bad. I showed up that one time and it was the start of many times.
One library talked to the other and they started ordering me.

It made me see and feel that my first children’s book and especially the teachings behind it are the core of all my work. I work from the Soul. And teach the children the ability to live from their SOUL.
Not long after I was giving workshops for children two of my friends organized a workshop for adults. It all happened as a joke. I arrived and there were 10 adults, 8 I never saw before in my life. That day I had an opening I think. I started with meditation and then they would paint from their intuition. They were done to early and I grabbed one painting from a woman I never saw before in my life. Parentally I was right on and I read all paintings of all people in the room until 1am in the morning. It was a revelation for me. Everybody was astonished that it was so right on.

The soulpainting itself I didn’t invent too. Also somebody asked me to make her soulpainting and to write something about it. That is how that started.

I also make Intentional paintings for people who are ill, or other causes they ask me for.

The Soulpainting for whatever core reason it is made, is a painting to hold the energy for the person or the cause to come all what they can be. The reading is not really necessary to make it happen, but because we are in earth school  (and living on earth is living in duality); I show the person with the reading the illusion that keeps them from being that SOUL-being.

What happens first the art or the thoughts?
It happens simultaneously.
I ask for a full name and a picture to just connect with your energy. When that happens I already soar in your energy. I feel different. I feel like you. I get images at the right side of my head. Then I start the painting, during the painting I will get more images and more and more…
You ask if my art is the portal to spirit.
I don’t think so, it is my medium, but spirit is there all the time; when I eat, sleep, walk, swim,… I AM SPIRIT that paints.

I get downloads without art, it is just the talent I got to bring it down. I don’t need the art to do my work. It is just a fun way to do. What I do hear is that it is a very powerful manifestation tool.

What surprises me the most is when I write the reading, that I don’t really remember anymore what I wrote. It just rushes through me. The painting is even easier. Nothing really surprises me anymore.

I can’t really say from where this gift comes.

What I do know is that I am a messenger for this world. And the message I have to bring is that we are One Soul.
I am connected with my core /Soul and connect with God’s core and then the person’s core and there is where all information comes from. Angels and other spirits are connected to the core of God, because we are all one. So it comes from everywhere. All is open! I just don’t identify anymore what or who gives me information. My soulpaintings is letting go of identity really and becoming Soul-being. A soul doesn’t live in duality, it is one with God’s core.

So what I get is the Oneness of the Soul.

The pain and suffering we sometimes feel is when we THINK we are separated.
A woman who had cancer once told me, while I was reading and explaining her Soulpainting.
“You are a healer of the Soul.” And I think I am. It is deep within me that I feel that mission to bring all Souls in oneness and then I mean all Souls, not only the ones on earth. No limitation, all worlds are open!

I believe we are all equal and that is what my last book is about. I am still writing it. But it is very clear:” How to follow your inner guidance?” yes I believe everybody is equal and Unique in the same time and everybody has the same abilities in their own uniqueness.

 I hope this answered some questions….

Love Tamara


No comments:

Post a Comment