Monday, February 27, 2012

What about action?



When do you take action and when do you close your eyes, ears and mouth to not see what is going on in the world and with our planet earth?
When are we going to stop zombie state where are in, that brings our planet in a destructive spiral?
When are we going to walk away from ignorance?

I am sorry.I am, right now in the middle of figuring out what to do.
Do I stand on the spot where I take action and fight for a cause?
Is that fighting not an energy that will bring all the contrary to me, then I eventually was envisioning?

Or am I just going to sit down and ohm and think it will just go away?
 I feel am in a dilemma…hmmm


This morning I was running and I had this incredible blissful start of the day. The sky was pink!
How more blissful can it start? Isn’t it?
Then the birds woke up and started singing. Oh my God more bliss on top of the pink!
Then I heard the waves of the Ocean when I was running by…oooh how lucky am I!
Then I passed a plumeria tree and its flagrance just flew into my nose and tickled all my senses inside.

Oh my god, what was I an incredible lucky being!


On top of that God taught me a lesson. By intensely absorbing the color pink, the song of the birds, the soul of the ocean and the aroma of the flower I was giving them ATTENTION.
In the action of receiving I was actually honoring and loving them…I loved that…
So when a person gives you a gift, in the acceptance and receiving of the gift you love him/her.

Ok done with all those stories we tell ourselves it is hard to receive!
You love the other in receiving, because in reality there is no other at all.

When you receive the pink, you receive you
When you receive the song of the bird, you receive you
….
All what IS is LOVE.

There is nothing else…

Hmmmm what a beautiful morning!

Hup to the next chapter of my delicious morning.

I go in my car and drive towards my ocean swim…the adventure of the day!
I just love it. I never know where I end up…how exciting!

Half mile away from home and I have to break hard for a deer on the road. My car slips, but worse the deer falls on the middle of the highway. There is another car coming from the other side and I don’t dare to look.
I look behind me and yes there is a car coming closer.
I choose the deer…breaks down and there we go.
No thoughts. Just action!

Luckily, It gets enough the time to jump up and to run over and be safe…

What a relief!

I just started crying…

It came from deep…
It came from the deer. It came from all the wild animals on the planet. I felt it. Where can it still go? Where can the wild life still go when we build high ways, when we trash our planet?

So here I am again…do I take action or do I close my eyes?

It is just not me to close my eyes…I have a deep need to protect those that can’t protect their selves.
It is something in me that has a strong presence.

In the spiritual community it sounds like I start fighting against and so not being in my peace.
But is it not so that if somebody falls in front of you, you pick them up?

I am still juggling in trying to find my balance of creating my own life and taking action to heal the planet…
thought for more…isn’t it?

How can I sit still if they kill dolphins in Japan f.e? It is on my mind and I hope one day I can contribute in their freedom. Maybe I am doing it right now with just have the energy of love and care for them?


Hmm …and what about action?
What about action?

 Love Rainbow

I choose the swan, because it is like he found the middle between action and creation...he trusts and just takes action, when he feels it. And when he don't, he doesn't. There is no separation anymore between action and creation...

No comments:

Post a Comment