Thursday, February 16, 2012

The whale soup

This is a new painting..we are smak in the middle of whale season...awesome  to have all this 'little' baby whales here...sometimes when I swim I bump into one. And the other day I did with my friend J.


The baby was so small as we are and the mama was holding it up with her fin. Another whale was silently moving behind them. We think we must have swim in the placenta… that is our story, because the baby was unusual small. We love our story.
What if it was only an hour born or so…oooh it was so cute.
They sing and you can hear them far away when you dive one foot under water. Sometimes you don’t even have to dive one foot under and you hear them. But sometimes they are intensely SILENT, before you know it they pass you…gracefully peacefully immensely..and you are just in awe…
I had some sharks pass me gracefully peacefully immensely too…but that happens luckily not often. (only 3 times since I am here)
Please God let the whales and dolphins just pass me, the sharks can gracefully peacefully and immensely be with themselves..:)
My paintings are for sale at http://www.rainbowsheart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment