Sunday, February 5, 2012

A love letter to my friends




A love letter to my friends

I want to share what I feel…
I see so much your beauty in and and out, your honesty and HEART.
I see the beautiful strong wild woman/man, that knows that prosperity and loving care is her birth right. Which I hope I am sharing with you…the loving care...and hope you decide to only accept this in your life from now on...dito for myself. Because I am you and you are me. I see me in you and vice versa. Is this oneness I feel? Or empathy and love?
Or are these all words to describe a feeling that feels good….

It is when you and I will make the choice for the love of ourselves that we can attract what we really are. As long as we attract people outside of us that hurt us, we hurt us.
Going in and giving ourselves the loving care…will show up outside of us.
Miracles happen when you see what I see.
If you could only look for 1 minute through my eyes and see how I see you, you will never feel ‘bad-girl’(bad-boy) again.

I see only beauty…

Beauty…

The beauty of your presence on earth…
The beauty of your fire and excitement and passion for Nature…
The beauty of the creative power of your Soul…
The beauty of your empathy and compassion for all living beings….

Did I tell you already?

You are Sooo beautiful…

This is what I sing for the dolphins, when they hear it they turn themselves in the loving energy…they know …they know…without any doubt..

The TRUTH

They are beautiful….

So are you my friend…
I know the day will come you will have to go,
but in the connection of our Souls and hearts you never go, but always BE.
I will close my eyes and SEE

your BEAUTY.

Your for EVER friend,
tamara

1 comment:

  1. Loving you and seeing who YOU truly are, right back, Rainbow!

    ReplyDelete