Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A desire for love




It is all interesting, lately. I feel so great within myself as if I need nothing outside of me to fill me up.

MMM, did I finally reach the point where I really love myself?
It is strange, but at the same moment I see myself crying. And the crying doesn’t come from my life.
I am ok now. It comes from the WILD LIFE. Isn’t that strange…I feel a CRY inside of me, a shout that screams; “ENOUGH!” It is as if the WILD lIFE uses my body and feelings to send out the message!

ENOUGH!

I believe that the dolphins nominated me to be their healer. I say that because whenever I go swimming with them and there is a sick dolphin, he/she or little baby turns around me. I am so honored and sometimes I think, waaw they so trust me. I can’t describe which honoring feeling that gives. My heart is full of joy, tears rolling in my mask of deep gratitude for the task asked from me. I feel so home with the dolphins. I always have, but lately incredible intense encounters happened.
What really happened lately is that they so trust me, they let me in the pod and it is as if they tell me; “You are one of us. We know you. We can trust you. You understand us.”

It happens that I bumped into them and they always help me get into the pod and it is so easy to be with them. I don’t even have to do effort or swim. It is indescribable.

The other day I was swimming with them and a big boat passed us. The boat divided the group in two.
 It was as the dolphins got disturbed. Normally they love boats, but this boat was old, rusty and the energy of it was threatening. At the same moment the wind picked up and it was as if we were in a storm.

I was the only human dolphin in the water with them. I lost them and was all by myself, now in the windy waves. It was a little scary, especially because that boat was still there.

Anyway 3 dolphins came and got me, and started playing with me as if they were telling;”Don’t be afraid, it is only a little wind!” they came very close and even let me swim between them.

It means something if two partner dolphins take me between them. And then they were so kind to watch their pace and to led me back to the pod. Can you imagine what that does? I am so in awe.
 So in awe. I feel the wild life is approaching me, to bring a message.

Then yesterday a mom and baby came turning around me, with a third dolphin. The mom had a shark bite at her fin. Not so bad as Loesjes (my dolphin buddy) and the baby had a skin infection and had a sucking fish on him. In the past I thought that those fish were symbiotic and helped the dolphin to eat the bad stuff from the skin. But this time I felt, that the animal was causing pain to the baby. The baby came really close to me and turned around and around me. I was giving it reiki energy and was SEEING the sucker fall of the skin. I was envisioning the wound healed, and I was just singing for them. They stayed with me and absorbed the attention.

It made me wonder….so..I might not have told the story of loesje, but that will come soon.
So I was wondering, you know my whole life I have fought with myself and the feeling I have about me being worthless. That story just didn’t fit anymore with dolphins trusting me, as they do right now. It is as if they want to let me know that my thoughts were kind of stupid. That is the feeling I get, when I listen to them.
I know that the thought of worthlessness is still in me a bit, and then I think;
 “Who am i? How can I help?”

And the message came that my worthlessness feelings of the past can turn in a positive aspect that is so required to talk with WILD LIFE. I am humble.
I felt deep inside that that was what the dolphins, like about me.
I am truth, not fancy, just who I am. Very sensitive, but humble.
And they know I love them, adore them and they feel it.
I listen to them and give their freedom and space. I will never ever invade them and they know that.
And that is exactly what they want you to know: humans have invaded to to much!
It is time to turn 180 degrees the other way around.


It is time for healing and reconciliation!
And the healing has to come from the humans!


So what is healing?

Did I heal the little dolphin?

Maybe…

Once on Big Island I was swimming in kaleakakekua Bay and I was in the water with a friend, who was used to swim 20 years with dolphins. He knew them all. Another friend of us had told us that there was a sick baby in the bay. Will and I swam in the middle of the bay and yes there was the baby and its mom. The baby was totally pink and looked very sick. Intuitively I put my hands and was just sending energy.
Will was behind me , just watching what I was doing. The mom dolphin, left her baby with me, and swam off and started spinning in the bay 20 meters away from us. Then she came back and picked up her baby and left.

Will asked me;”What did you do?”
“I just gave it loving energy”, I answered.
“I never ever saw a mom leaving her baby with a human, taking leaps to the other side of the bay and came back” , he said.
“She was ecstatically happy”, continued will.

The next day we saw the baby grey and healed.

What I want to say is that I experienced that healing energy is LOVE. I see the healing happening and I see it done and healed. At the same moment I am just allowing for grace to run through my body. I am just a vessel for love of the divine. Everybody can do this. When a loved one is sick, and that can be yourself! It can be a plant or an animal, it can be or beloved planet earth…another human being…
see it healed…just let LOVE stream through you and it is DONE!

The dolphins want me to share this with you…

Love love love…you can do anything with love!


It is time..it is time..to change a full circle to the love side and the planet will be restoring itself.
The wild life is asking YOU for LOVE!!!!!
NOW!

Simplify your life and use less recourses…Love love love…that is what love is about.
Love is responsability...

Care for one another!



No comments:

Post a Comment