Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The beloved touched me by its gentle breeze




Walking
i feel my strong shoulders
my body
walking

I hear the Ocean coming and going
walking

see Venus in its magnificense
Followed by the abundant Jupiter

walking
the warm breeze of the Wailea night is caressing my skin
feels good
I smell the fragrance of sweet flowers in the night
the Ocean sounds in the background
my thoughts coming and going

I watch my thoughts

They go to this morning
how I swam with my friends, the dolphins
mmm magical thoughts

I see
how I could be easy be carried away
from this splender now

Walking
I see the palm trees and hear their leaves dancing in the soft breeze…

Mmmm
this moment now

There are my thoughts again
easily going to the past or to future…
I choose not to

Mmmm a thought comes again...
and it says you should focus and intent your future…

Mmmm
walking
I listen
and look around me
FEEL
there is nothing that I would rather want then this
right here and now
in this moment



I feel contentment sprouting from my source deep inside
there is nothing that I would want more

Then what is giving me
right here and now

this moment is perfect

In its full abundance.

My body feels strong
the softly gentle breeze
touches it
as a lover
in the passion
of its longing
to love…
it is all love,
it is all here and now.
the breeze is
my lover tonight...

Nothing has to change and
anything can change

waves are coming in
waves are going out

walking
teh beloved touched me,

tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment