Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rocky, my hero


How cars talk to us….

It is an amazing trip when you start realizing that you have a relationship with your car. I always have loved all the cars I had, for me it stands for my freedom. For every other person, it will symbolize something different. For me it is freedom.

It is already for a long time I listen to my car. When it has something… just as I listen to my body when it has something…I know, I know it is kind of rude to compare a car with our body. But both ‘bodies’ have some similarities.
The wheels could be our legs, the engine our hearts, the oil our blood,..go on and on..the exhaustion pipe or….
Anyway I have experienced that if my car breaks down with a certain piece, it is in connection with me.
Don’t underestimate your car!

My car is called Rocky. He..yes it is a he is so a strong rock, he brings me everywhere and is so trust worthy. He reacts on what is going ‘wrong’ in my energy field..Hilarious, right?
Three months ago the life I had ended, I was staying with friends and deep inside I was sad and in pain.
I knew I had to step into my new life, but I was holding it off …and off…and off…one week, two weeks…until Rocky’s starter gave up. I was stuck on the Baldwin beach and had to ask two huge tourists to push Rocky so I could kick start it. I knew immediately what was going on and decided to move on. When the decision was made, the two tourists showed up, a friend called and gave me a really awesome mechanic who fixed Rocky in one two three.(means fast in Belgium) Synchronicities happened and before I knew it Rocky had a new starter, I had a new apartment , new friends and a new life.
So I listen better to Rocky..my buddy.

It was a week ago that I had some emotional lows and highs. I lost my power a little and was trying to stay in my center, which took me some days. You know, sometimes we have that with certain relationships. It are the treasures of growth.
The days I was out of balance Rocky started idling from very highs to extremely lows. He bailed out twice on me (So I did on myself) and shut out, the engine everything completely gone. I had to restart. It was amazing to see..I remembered that he did the same in Honolulu two years ago, when I was in a same kind of ‘emotional off’ state.
Anyway to make sure...I called the mechanic to have a check up for Rocky.
I swear, the moment I took my power back, I felt a shift in Rocky. It felt as if the problems were gone.
 I was thinking of calling the mechanic off, but for sure I went up country to have Rocky examined.
Nothing! We couldn’t find anything anymore. Waaw what luck! I asked the mechanic my debt and he answered; ”A hug.”

I knew deep inside, a shift happened within me and instantly it happened outside of me.
This sounds weird. But love your car, it feels you….Wash it as you wash you. Talk to it with sweet energy, it brings you everywhere. When it bails out of you, look inside of you. Maybe it is time for another car.
Maybe not.
I see it a little as R2D2 and C-3PO from star wars.

I came to experience that whatever we use in the outside to serve us, is really serving us…it all has a Soul…it is all God. It is all energy. Your house, your car, your bike,…
I love my Rocky! (nothing to do with the movie, but all with the real ROCK, mother Earth)
What is in your world serving and loving you…it is all a dream, what did you dream and create?


Even the cockatiels love Rocky and flow on it again today, just as like week. (see post last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment