Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dancing at sunset!



You have that when deep things are happening inside of you , you have to be silent and not shout it from the roofs.(Belgian expression) Something really profound is happening within myself and I see an appearance of magic in my outside world as correspondence of my inner world. It is awesome. I danced for the turtles, the dolphins and whales tonight. I splashed in Mother Ocean and thanked for this awesome life we all are gifted with. It doesn’t matter- and sorry I am saying that- that you are in a ‘bad’ place, in bad health…anything that you BELIEF is bad. It doesn’t matter your Soul is alive and kicking! Your spirit is thriving no matter what.
I take the privilege to say that..I was very sick, very unhappy, very NOT ME…not the I AM…I was the small me and was suffering…aaaah so badly.I was believing all the nonsense I was thinking about myself that was not true.
Today I breathe in each breath and feel the aliveness within me. I take every opportunity to play and to be I AM..the real me..this strong horse… accepting the magic of life!
I feel I am adopted by a pod of dolphins…I have a new family…I so love love love it…

My grateful thanks to life!

Standing with my feet in the Ocean…
Drinking the sunset with my eyes..

Embracing the whales, dolphins and turtles with my heart…

Sending heartFULL hugs to my dear dear friends…
Dance , dance on the beat of a creative genius…a musician… Nathalie Merchant today

Singing high and false as an innocent child..

Jumping and splashing in the waves of an abundant Universe…

Laughing for the splash of water in my face of a rolling wave on a lava rock…

My feet, my feet in wet sand…

Releasing any fear of being watched…

Having an awesome thought of thinking;“I am awesome to be with”

Having a more awesome thought; “ I love to be with me!”

God and me dancing in the brilliant DELICIOUS Maui sunset…

I am free!Free!

No comments:

Post a Comment