Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Today 2/21/2012 was a day full of GRACE





My beloved Maui…

Hmmm I really feel I truly came home in Maui. Sorry for the Belgian friends and family, but I feel more and more Mauian then a Belgian. I speak more English then Dutch (almost none, foei!)…but it is a deeper feeling. Today I really had that deep feeling of not having to go anywhere. I feel so home. But as we always say, it is when we feel home within ourselves that we will feel home anywhere.

So I feel that my inside is really coming home to who I really am, and then the outside naturally melts in that Natural PEACE-full state of bliss.

There is something with me and Maui. There is a deep love affair. I especially love the south part of the Island and when I came back here I found more of myself back…isn’t it strange that our Soul is connected to the Soul of a certain place, country,….listen to the AINA (land)..it has something to say about your Soul…listen…

It is here where I can dive in the turquoise waters of the Mother, easily and effortless. It is as if my skin, my body needs the water every day. I feel so good in the Ocean. I am a little dolphin. Maui waters.

This morning I had one of the most blissful mornings ever.
Sometimes meetings happen in a mysterious miraculous and graceful way. This morning I bumped into a man that was ready to go in the water. He had his hair up as my friend Aaron, I felt immediately secure and safe with this man; just because he reminded me to my friend. ( I believe that this was a deep inner sign of saying something was happening) I could truly feel there was something we needed to do. The man stepped away and said he was going for a swim. And I felt to just jump in the Ocean and go too.
I went in at the far end, and started swimming. He went in somewhere else.

We bumped into each other again in the middle of the ocean.
He asked me; ”Where do you live?”
I responded:”South Kihei, and you?”
“Everywhere”, he responded. He was living in his car.
I know what that means. I am kind of a nomad. I lived for a long time on suitcases and my car.
I showered on the beach and everything I needed was in my car.

I immediately had the thought;”This man is a free spirit!”
I associated living in a car with being free in the spirit.
It was later that I saw that I had made an equation that was based on my own limited belief systems.

I FELT FREER than ever before, freer then when I was living in my car!
Being a free spirit had nothing to do, with any circumstances you are in.
But more with how you think and how you let your Self follow your inner Soul.
How free can you let your Self be?
How free?

Do you think limitless?
Do you think everything is possible?

Can you let your Self live the life you REALLY want?

Or are you living a life with ‘I have to’s’ or “I can’t’s”?
Life is too precious and too short to COMPRIMIZE your inner freedom.
With Inner freedom I mean this:

If you feel to move to the other side of the world, don’t only think of it but do it!
Trust that that feeling is your inner guidance!
You want to start a new business, DO IT!
ACT UPON YOUR INNER GUIDANCE>>>>>>

The man was swimming with me and we went pretty far. Suddenly I could hear dolphins. But the waves were high and choppy. He decided to leave and swim back to shore.

I didn’t, I felt them. My brothers and sisters… I couldn’t leave.

Suddenly a dark cloud came behind Haleakala and you could see the rain fall.
A DUBBEL rainbow appeared in front of my eyes. I was hanging in the middle of the ocean with this magnificent dubbel FULL rainbow.
In my imagination, in my desire I saw the dolphins in the middle of the Rainbow, coming through the portal swimming towards me…
I dove under and sang again…
NAIA>>>NAIA>>>
2 minutes later they were turning around me, they had heard my singing…

I was so so happy..i was excited and my excitement was touching them; I could see it.
Oh thank you God… what a magic life I can live!

Thank you Maui!

Thank you me for following my guidance and move to Maui.
I tell you it was not always easy, but that was because I didn’t know yet that there is only ONE world and it is inside of me! I could have been happy 20 years ago, if I knew that already back then…
Happy world inside is a happy world outside…

When I came to shore..

I bumped into the man again…

TO BE CONTINUED…

No comments:

Post a Comment