Saturday, February 11, 2012

MIND BLOWING



You know how mind BLOWING it is to have an encounter with a whale in the middle of the Ocean?
I am an ocean swimmer and swim sometimes for miles and it happens I bump into wonderful surprises.
One day this mama and baby gave me a moment of a complete out of the ordinary experience. It was EXTRAordinary. It was from another world. I am still trilling on the energy of ecstasy every time I think about it. Every time I go back in the memory I soar in the energy of gentle massive power.
They are so huge and big, but so kind and gentle.
There are no words to describe what happens in a moment as this…I probably will never really know…because I can’t THINK about it…my mind …where is it?
MY HEART IS WIDE OPEN!

Thank you so so much Whales to hold the heart energy of this planet. We need it more than ever.
Thank you so much to give birth to your babies in Maui!!!

Let’s tune in to these genius animals and OPEN OUR HEARTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment