Sunday, February 12, 2012

Support is everywhere...




Sunsets are so difficult to capture, when you don’t have your camera with you. The color change is so fast, that I thought of bringing 3 or 4 canvases and continue each new faze.
I forgot to do that and my sunset has 3 suns in it now. I like to just follow what happens.
It makes me wondering that what we see is really what is REALITY.
As something as reality exists…
Sometimes (often J) I am a wonderer. A seeker.
Hmmm..today I felt really sick…and I was ‘thinking’ and asking myself why I would create a reality of sickness into my field of existence?
Is there such a thing as having total creation and power over your own life? Or are we co-creating and are we dancing a dance of leading and being lead with the BELOVED?
Was I sick because I created it..or was I sick because God created it?

Well, I could see that yesterday I had a deep graving to be alone, I wanted space of just being with myself, I was longing for a ‘cave-feeling’, I was longing for the BELOVED. I guess in this regard, my sickness created just that what I was longing for…

I am hard to keep inside…was first painting the sunset and then walking the sunset…and I had a thought..
What if everything in your life is for your good?

I mean we have all these happy or sad stories. Normally the happy ones are the ones that support us and the unhappy ones that brings us down.
But what if you could have the thought that each story, without weighing what is good or bad is there to SUPPORT you?
That mean that me being sick… was there to support me…woeha…
I went twice in the ocean today to cleanse my body of toxins and a manta ray (which has the symbolism of GRACEFUL STRENGTH) came and helped me with having strength in the moments I thought I didn’t have it any more….
SUPPORT IS EVERYWHERE….
Here the beautiful sunset...the sun shines for every LIVING being Equal!
My paintings are for sale at www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment