Sunday, September 23, 2012

Rainbow smiles

 

Today I played with colors…it brings water in my mouth. I feel so happy when I see blue, fuchsia, yellow and purple…
Painting is my joy, it is a process of the right colors in the right spot to create the depth I am feeling within my own being and within the being of the painting.

The painting and I become one.
I am joy, happiness and COLOR!

I vibrate with colors; that’s why I live in Hawaii probably. Here the colors are so vibrant; it never really gets grey as in Belgium. The ocean is turquoise blue, the sky is indigo blue, the flowers are red, yellow, fuchsia, purple, white,…Oh my god what a game of vibrancy and a joyful outburst of life!
‘I fell with my butt in the butter’(Belgian saying for having good luck) living in Hawaii!


I love to be in the ocean and there too I enjoy the colors so much. The coral and fish are smiling to me with their abundant dance of colors. The sunrays slowly sink through the always moving water and color the reef in a fertile green and yellow. Sometimes it even lights up pink and purple.

What I love the most is when the sunrays make rainbows on the bottom of the ocean, it is so magnificent!
And then we didn’t talk about the fish yet. It feels like Halloween or carnival in the depth of the ocean.
You can find the most amazing colored fish here.
I am so in love with the ocean. This morning I saw fish changing their colors from black to yellow/blue; just like that. I tried it myself, but I stayed this white nutcase…
J Oh my, that is something…
Also I saw a fish this morning that first was colored with a pattern of sand and stones and suddenly changed in greenish blue. The first color was its camouflage jacket he put on when I swam by. He kind of pretended he was dead! Really, he laid on its side when I passed him and when I came closer, he just didn’t move. I thought he was dead or needed help.
This brave fish didn’t know I am this kind of ‘ridiculous’ crazy vegetarian sometimes that wants to save everything that is called animal…
J
And so as a good Samaritan I went closer to see if I could help it and even dove towards it, what scared the s..t out of him…and ZOEF he changed colors and disappeared in an instant…waaw that was something…J He changed colors, ha…

I am surrounded by color, my life is color. I love color so intensely. That’s why I kind of ended up with my nickname rainbow.
I am in love with colors. Really true…

In Belgium I was always wearing the most colorful clothes. Here in Hawaii I hardly wear clothes…J

But I love colorful clothes that MATCH of course…. J

 

Colors are playful! Colors are fun! Colors are the joy of life!

Yellow and red playing a game, oeps there orange appears joyFULLY…
Green embraces blue and yellow and makes a slide on the paper,
“Me too I want to play!”
Red jumps on blue and gets the overhand and brown gets born.
Blue tries to move out of red’s upper hand and tosses her playfully on the ground…
purple appears!

White and black looking from the side line…we don’t want to mess with your game guys.
Oh you can come and play with us, so we can make it darker or lighter sometimes….
All playing together is an never ending game of JOY….

Rainbow smiles…


 

Love tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com


No comments:

Post a Comment