Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I am painting LUCY, delicious

This is how far I am right now, you can follow the LUCY painting on my fan page on facebook.......................................................................... Here is the description as where i am at............................................................................................................................................................................ Lucy in progress… I always have the tendency and it is very soft to say tendency..it is more a deep yearning to paint dimensions beyond dimensions..I can’t help it, I see another dimension behind another dimension in infinite timeless SPACE. Here again in this painting that I paint of Miss cat Lucy. Lucy has a lot going on. When I start a painting it is as if the spirit of the being talks to me and shows images in my head. Here Lucy is revealing herself through me. I knew from the owner that she has an alter ego in the form of a killer whale, but all the rest appeared in a swiftly gently way. Lucy is the being that breaks through ‘duality boundaries”, she doesn’t even live in it. What are you talking about she says? What is duality? I am IT all. I am good and bad…I am black and white…I am non of those things you think of me. IAM. The yin yang changes from black/white into a colored yin/yang. No duality anymore, only infinite possibilities. True abundance, says Lucy also known as Suzy when she sleeps and basks in the infinite spacious Universe. Always death gets followed by a new morning, a new beginning. Life never stops, the earth keeps on turning with Lucy/Suzy sleeping on it. Everything is ok, nothing is wrong. (She has that saying from Mama –P, I guess) Life is love, and love is life. Live life in love, she says. Mmm what delicious to be feeling alive like this in this body….sleep some more and see you later in a new morning. A new beginning of a new IAM moment. MMMMM life…..
This was the first action...
In progress
Where I am at today...
This is MISS LUCY sleeping....LOL -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------LOVE tamara rainbow www.rainbowsheart.com -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Again my apologies for blogger. they did it again...Can't post in my usual spacy way, the text is without spaces. Sorry about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment