Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hooked2


Hooked

No need to say that Saturday Kaanapali was the max. Slides, hot tub, pools, ocean, friends…

Abundance, abundance and I felt I was on a role…the next day the magical dolphins appeared after all and a huge manta ray came en-joying the party. Oh my God, I was in heaven!

Life doesn’t really goes about money, we think so it this society. We think we can buy it all, but it is one of the biggest mistakes we can make. Nothing is for sale, everything is for free if you step in the portal of abundance.
Abundance is a state of being. You are abundant always, it is who you are.
Abundance is there always in each NEW NOW moment.

 ‘IAM’

If we come in energy of lack, we are away of who we really are and away of our natural state of abundance.
If we are ‘IAM’ we are the Universe, we are it all! We don’t identify with our body or mind.
We are whole!

Then on that platform of being, we don’t receive or give really…bUT we ALLOW to be who we are!!!

We are abundance. It is not something to achieve, it is who we are. That is totally different, then having TO DO effort to manifest or have something.

No, we are it!

That’s how the package deal at the Westin and the scuba diving lessons came to me. I allowed it!
(see other blogs)

I was the BEING allowing to be ABUNDANCE and I just opened my heart for what would come. I didn’t have a clue of what would appear, I just relaxed in the UNKNOWN, in the excitement of the surprises of the UNIVERSE. I didn’t demand anything, I was just open…

How much do you love yourself, to step out of the position of begging (begging can also be demanding) to the place of allowing your Self to be who you really are?

LOVE

Once you ALLOW your Self to ARE who you are, you have allowed for the Universe to perform miracles!

God is giving, God is receiving…it is you that brings that magical energy in movement with ALLOWING…

YES…say YES…feel YES…be YES…YES…YES YES….

In the energy of allowing you have FAITH, you know that you are abundance and God.
You know that everything that appears in your life is FOR you and not against you….

 

All of this I was most aware of and more I was in it…As the Belgians would say, I was sitting with my butt in the butter. I allowed all good things to just happen…This means that my ‘Iam” was master and my thoughts were servants.
And all good things were not defined in good or bad…I was in the energy that whatever was happening was FOR me…
J as I described above.

There was NO thought that could me take out of it…Not one..

Until today…

I got a little test. How much do I love myself to stay in this magical place of being?
It is not a God outside of me that fires tests and huge lessons my way(there is no God outside), it is myself that wants to clear out all the old beliefs I still hold somewhere in my being.
I must have had some more Cinderella ‘servant’ energy, because there was a certain situation where I got triggered very badly. The trigger is the knowing that there is still something under the carpet to be cleaned out…so truth can only remain.
Truth is that ‘IAM’…


How much do I love myself to Unhook myself from the lies my mind was making up?

Did I see that this was also FOR me?
I had to remind myself of that and return to my ‘IAM’ state and see that my thoughts are not me, my body is not me…

I pulled myself back and saw the situation as a movie playing in front of me…
I tried to see through my false belief systems, because I know that once I see through them they dissipate.


If you live from inside, you are one with your Soul and in integrity. There is never anything you need from outside to be complete. You never make the outside world the cause of your s..t.

You see through your s..t (painful thoughts) and see the truth:

…I am abundance…

Where’s the hook?

I don’t see it yet…mmmmm
Am looking….

Maybe the fish this morning gave me a clue already.
I saw a fish on a hook in the ocean and it was still alive trying to get off the hook. Me being a vegetarian immediately dove to the fish and tried to unhook it, but I couldn’t get the hook out of its body. The fishermen were probably wondering what I was doing with their fishline. It hurt me so much to see this fish fighting for its life and I was impossible to help it. I was holding the fish in my hand, trying to get the hook out…but I saw soon enough that I would even hurt it more…so I let it go…
L
Then I saw another fish and another fish all hooked and I became really sad. L
Why?

Why, can’t they kill it and then hook it? Why does it have to suffer?

Why?

Then my mind went to the dolphins in the Cove in Japan.

Why?

Why do they kill dolphins?

Why are they so cruel?

Why , why , why?

What I learned today is that I am part of God, but not God. Why need God if we have me, right?

Rainbow is going to rule the world, oh boy…then we are really up for some disasters…

I was absolutely with my nose in God’s business, in the fishermen’s business, in Japan’s business, in the dolphin’s business,…I can’t see the bigger plan. I can’t because I am not God.

So It might be the same for the situation that triggered me earlier…that again I was in God’s business. And often that is what’s happening. If we would come back in the energy of ALLOWING, we would pull ourselves back into the “IAM’; the part of GOD that knows that everything is FOR us…. And that we ARE abundance! And that God’s business is always kind!
And we TRUST…that God knows what she is doing…is she?
J
Am I?
I don’t know anything…voila...i am in the energy of ALLOWING…

 

Thoughts are just clouds passing in your BLUE sky (blue sky= IAM), don’t let them HOOK you, so you get stuck with belief systems that become IDENTITIES…. J bye bye clouds!

Love Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment