Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Poppies, RIP


 
Let me just lay and rest in a field of poppy flowers....
Did you see how my MIND took me on a roller coaster of suffering yesterday?

All of what I was talking about was MIND-talk, analytic mind chatter that pushed me in a circle of confusion and more confusion.

Now you see how to NOT to do it….
Tonight I give myself a FREE evening…no mind, no thinking, no analyzing…just BEING in the moment and feel what I want each new moment.
And from that feeling I will choose for me in true Self-love.
The past is gone already…here and now, my fingers are typing...what do I want?
Eating maybe…watching a movie?

Be still…

maybe think back on wonderful little Pinky (see other blogs. Pinky is a baby turtle) this morning…in the ocean…I can bring her back…so sweet, so alive…

Rest, peace, love…
And give and let  myself what I really love…

 


Poppy flowers are…
a life of Red intensity…
They live 100 years in one day…
the 100 years, the one day
is
now…
What they want
and ARE
IS
BEING RED…
and alive,
so alive...
for living
life!
I go and lay down already,
R.I.P to my MIND...:)

Love Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment