Friday, September 21, 2012

Forget about it!

The energy, the mandala of GOLD...the pure existence within...IAM

 

Look around you...when you ask God answers, you get them always.

It is in co-creation with God, that part of us that is undying, the ‘Iam’ state that talks through us to us in the most amazing ways.

 

Ask and it is given. It is true, but I have realized that that happens to a certain degree. The purpose of life, of all life is to wake up to your TRUE Self.

Your true being and no-being…. J


Really… if you surrender to the STILNESS within, you come in a space of eternal joy.
It is the place of you that is that part that never dies. I call it sometimes the “IAM’ state.

Or my Soul, my Source…etc…so many words for something that is NOTHING really. J

It is the flame behind life. It is mana, tao, spirit, chi…

 

All of life turns around that… CORE existence…
It is that part of God that is you. All what has to do with temporarily circumstance are an expression or vehicle of that undying part, but it is not you.
So body and mind is not you… it is a temporally expression of something you choose to be.
J

So whoever you are…your body, your life…it is who you CHOOSE to be now in this life!
Isn’t that a wonder? An amazing gift!


In this life time I am Tamara, or Rainbow...but I am neither Tamara nor Rainbow really.

There is a piece of me that watches this body that is seen by others and called Tamara or rainbow.
The watcher is my God’s self…when I come there and see the game of life, I can start playing and have fun. Who I am being is what will appear in my outside world…

Let’s have fun! Let’s laugh and play! Let’s relax!(as Mama-P would say)

When I am in the place of my true Self I am openness, stillness, abundance, freedom, love,…

I am awareness, I am RICH!


Things come and go. Relationships come and go. Our bodies come and go. Our minds come and go.

 You can have all what you want, if you are not aware of whom you really are; you are POOR.

What is more important, right?

IAM.

Life is about awareness…

 

I AM.

It is the only place where you will feel safe.  ‘I am’ is the part that is God. Not that your body isn’t God, but you get what I am saying. It is that part that is always you and always be you, life times after life times changing from a woman to a man, from a man to a woman.
Travelling to another Earth maybe?
 We might reincarnate in a mermaid, or a gnome; a dolphin or a bear.

WHO knows?

I don’t know anything…

What I do know is that all what happens in my life is to make me more and more aware of whom I really am. I know for sure that that is everybody’s purpose in life. All the other life purposes that our egos try to make up (to feel somewhere important) are purposes that are changeable.

The life purpose I am talking about is the core of the Universe, is the core of being; is life itself.

Regularly your God’s self brings situations to you so you can choose to be more of who you really are.
It are amazing opportunities of reunion with your true self. Well, reunion is a not correct word, because the UNION is always there. It is our thoughts that let us believe we are separated from who we really are.

As much these lessons are sometimes ‘pain in the butt’ things, I see now directly they are FOR us and never against us. It are opportunities of growth.

So here I was going through a seemly harsh lesson. I took the lesson personal and I knew that as long I had charge with the situation, I had to question my thoughts (Byron Katie works is excellent for that) so truth could come forward.
I also ask-and usually I do that before I run-some deeper clarity around the situation at hand.
I open myself then to my Gods self to let things come to me.

Those messages can come through various mediums. Radio, television, people, friends, nature, insights, feelings, emotions,…It can come from anywhere. It always comes… J

So here I am feeling somebody SHOULD pay me back.

My mind goes Nananaa….should, should, should….from anger to not understanding, to anger, to trying to understand, to sadness….oh well …it is all just SUFFERING really!
Still with those thoughts into my energy field; but also with the willingness to change…I ran into…

 a chicken with a whole bunch of little chicks….

“Ooh, how cute”; I thought.
J
They must have been just born, because they were little small balls on two little sticks… some yellow, some black… J

How CUTE, cute, cute!!!!

They tried to get of the path in the bushes while I was admiring them with a sweetness so intense, that I didn’t have a lot of eyes for mama Chicken… all my loving attention went to the baby chicks…J

Until …

Mama chicken decided to chase me away from her adorable off spring.

She attacked my ankles.
Wooow….

You had to see me jumping…funny sight… J

Now black mama was following me with her wings spread…

“Don’t you dare!” she was letting me know.

My pace shifted suddenly much faster, why would that be…J
I came at the boat ramp and I was still smiling…
People who were waiting to go in the boats smiled back to me…
Hopefully they didn’t see me jumping and being chased by mama chicken…


J

I just had to laugh and in that laughter I saw the truth coming to the surface…


The vibration I was holding; “I want my money back” was a low vibration that was linked to the words: protection, attack, possession, lack,…waaaw…
All what mama chicken was showing me…
J

wow…

I could see that the me that is ‘IAM’ was in faith and trust that what belongs to me is with me. Otherwise it isn’t.

My “Iam’ state didn’t even want to limit itself with just focusing on a small part of the Universe.
My “Iam’ wanted to be open to ALL abundance of the entire Universe…

AND

I saw it was not even my business! I was in God’s business.
It is not of my business if I get my money back.
We think sometimes we have a say and control over our lives, but that is a big illusion.
Our lives are lead by our undying part, our ‘IAM’ or God’s self and it isn’t always in alignment with our body/mind wishes, really.

Relax in faith is the only thing we can do….


Mmmm… I was thinking and smiling while I was running further;

 “I am really cleaning my s..t out and it feels good!” I was thinking and feeling.
The more I clean, the more my life will vibrate and resonate my true Nature and that is light, love, abundance and joy!”

I felt content…

running down the path now direction Kam3.

It was in front of me, I couldn’t look next to it…
but I saw a dog pooping  in the middle of the path and his boss was walking a few meters in front of him…
J
I passed them both
and

almost got ran over from the OVER joyous dog…

the boss a little embarrassed…

but I could see how the dog was happy in being relieved of what he just let go off J
Spontaneous happy… innocent…in the moment…happy…
I felt kind of the same now…
accepting the dog showed me what was happening with my life….
J

J

Nature talks to us in the most mysterious ways….

I came home and talked to Mama _P and told her about my fight to let the whole money-thing go and that it works sometimes and doesn’t other times and she said:
“You did everything you could do for the money-thing, except the one thing you really need to do and that is FORGET ABOUT IT!

LOL…exactly like the dog…smiling…letting go…J and be HAPPY and RELAX!!!!

Love Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment