Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Do what comes in front of us to do


 
 
 
What can I do in this world that kills dolphins, turtles…because the minds of those people kill?
Is it of my business?
I see that their hearts must be in pain to do such things…because what they do to my brothers and sisters they to do themselves.
Can I judge?
Is it of my business?

A few days ago I saved a turtle, little Pinky…I don’t want to save anymore though…I wish we all could find the LOVER part in us, because we all have it. Then no- BODY ever has to be saved again!
Of course I will save …but you get the picture… if we are all in our true essence of LOVE saving is past tense…

This morning I heard the tragic news that a turtle is found slaughtered at black sand beach in Maui.
One saves, the other kills…

I would have the tendency to judge the killing very harshly and write;
“Why would anybody do that?”

I know inside it is not right that I make SAVING a good thing and KILLING a bad thing. Intuitively I know it is not good to have any judgment at all, and I know it is not really of my business.
I am not the one that sees the bigger picture, GOD is.

Anyway there is still a part in me that will do anything to protect them and so I will follow that in me…
I heard this morning too that they want to take the turtle off the endangered species list...I thought they were of the list already, but they aren’t. We have until October 1st to do something about it…and I guess that is what I can do, right?
Sometimes we don’t know what to do to help the environment, to help the animals,…and then suddenly something comes in the mail and it presents itself. Then you just do what comes in front of you to do.(That is what Mama-P teaches me)

Same with my change of homes right now, I feel overwhelmed and I have to keep reminding myself to just do what comes in front of me to do. Overwhelming comes when I go with my thoughts to a future time, that doesn’t exist anyway.
Then I know I have to come back to the present moment.

 

In case of saving the planet; overwhelming comes when we think we have to carry the whole planet on our back as ATLAS did.
That is a lot to carry, right?!

And then we have to go to this thought, really…
What if nothing is wrong?

It is what it is.
And who can we trust more? Ourselves or God?

It seems sometimes it is a sort of addiction or distraction from some people to be saving the planet the whole time… or others…
As if they use that to not be with themselves.


If you look to creation and its magnificence…how could we THINK that God makes mistakes?

What if this is the game to find out whom we really are?

What if all that mind chatter about ‘saving the world’ is a collective mind chatter to resist our true Nature; the “IAM” state?

And it is set up to push us in the truth of who we are…IAM.

Then nothing is wrong.
It doesn’t mean of course that we have to walk in denial and not help where there is need of help.

But we are not obsessed anymore, not overwhelmed anymore… J
We just do what comes in front of us to do…

Picking up one cigarette butt a time, one plastic bag each time, one turtle, one dolphin, one dog or cat, one tree, one human,...is enough…
Trusting that God will put the things to do, in front of us, because it is our thing to do…and then we just do it…
J

So today I received an email that we can write a letter to the government to keep the turtle (HONU) on the endangered species list. Trust me, I am in the Ocean every day. They need our support.


I would want to ask you all to write a letter for the HONU’s in Hawaii.

I know that if they get off the list people can just ride them, kill them,…they can do whatever…
Those people NEED our protection
J

I guess that’s what is in front of my feet…

The protection of the HONU and the HUMAN as well…

Please help me support those beings….

Here is the letter, I just submitted mine…

 

Dear Honu Ohana,

Most Hawaii residents and visitors revere the gentle green sea turtle known as the “honu.” Like anyone who has ever watched these gentle sea turtles swimming along the shore or perhaps snorkeled or dived alongside one, we love the honu.

But now that the green sea turtles have returned from the brink of extinction and are beginning to thrive in Hawaii’s waters, they face the loss of their protections under the U.S. Endangered Species Act (ESA).


Losing these protections also opens the door to hunting of these ancient ocean dwellers – a practice that nearly wiped them out 30 years ago. We can never allow this to happen again.

Please speak up for the safety of the honu. Take action by October 1, 2012

Please submit your own letter directly to the government comment website http://www.regulations.gov/#!submitComment;D=NOAA-NMFS-2012-0154-0001  
Be sure to write the regulation number on your letter: NOAA–NMFS–2012–0154 and send us a copy at info@seaturtles.org


The beloved honu sea turtle is far more precious to us all living peacefully and protected from harm!

For the sea turtles!

                                          Pinky and I
 

love Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment