Tuesday, September 11, 2012

If everything falls away, there you ARE!








 
BELGIUM SUNSET 2005




Find that was is unchanging and you find the infinite source of safety…
I am in the space of letting go of a lot of things and I see that my body responds with stress…
at the same moment I also have a smile on my face and feel safe, because I know I am held by God.
My body and mind just have to catch up with my Inner Source and then I will feel ease…
J
That what doesn’t change:  ‘my IAM’ state is there always and sees everything come and go.
It is the Nature of life. Everything comes and goes…as waves coming in and out…

We tend to hang on to so many things in order to feel safe and I can only say it is a lost cause really…
It is peddling upstream, it is useless…at the end you have to let go and let God anyway…so why not just do it here and now when we are still alive in the body?

I was watching the gorgeous Maui sunset tonight and thought every day it is another one…this day never comes back…ever…gratitude. It comes and goes…
 
Maui sunset 2012

Maui sunset 2012


And now I know I am moving away from my apartment I came again in my ‘throw away fever’.
I love to do that.
I love to walk through life lightly…
So today I got everything out of the closets and started the ‘keep or toss’ ritual…
J
It feels good to do that….
It takes you back in time though, but I am cool now with the past. It is just the past.
Once you come aware of whom you really are, you are in peace within your undying source…
any emotionality you had with the past is dissolving very fast… you see through it…
J

I just had a cdrom in my hands of my beloved dogs and cats, of Belgium sunsets, of my house in Belgium, my little art shop in Belgium,…and it is amazing to see that I stay in my core and don’t come emotional.
I even see there is no difference with the sunset today and the sunset 5 years ago.
When I am in the undying part of me, there are no events of time…there is no time.
Things, evants , people, settings..it just comes and goes and IAM.

It is as if I am the source watching a movie that constantly changes, also my body changes and my mind…but who I really am is observing all of that what is changing and goes with it…
Once you can just move in the changes of life you know that it is all ok…
My dogs are still part of me, because they are also that undying part of me…
 
 
 
It is just their bodies that died. They are my beloveds and always, always with me..forever...

It is easier to move on from a place or home when you are in that which I describe, because you know that that is just the décor or setting of your life. It is nothing… who you are doesn’t change and that is what always stays with you.
Your apartment changes and your environment, the people in your life…but you ARE!
I mean by that, if you walk on the street all what is IS!
The setting of your movie or dream, you could walk at the other side of the world in the snow; that would be ok too…it doesn’t change anything on your source within.
Your source is happy where ever it is….it the snow or the sun…
Now the funny part of life is that we can choose if we want snow or sun...and so we play with it… and we know it always changes and that is the Nature of life. We can’t fight against it, or we fight against something that doesn’t exist.
What really exists is your undying part that never changes…
We go with the changes and welcome all what God brings us without having to judge if it is good or bad…the only thing that matters is, do you know who you really are?

So today’s sunset or 5 years ago sunset…I just ENJOY… it is the same ‘IAM’ that watches it!
I am timeless!!
As mama-P. would say; “If everything falls away, there you are!”
 
Love Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment