Monday, September 17, 2012

My package deal at the Westin, Kaanapli



 
 
These last days I was kind of on a wave of abundance and true happiness. I was indulging in all the abundant qualities of life.
I had to let go of a lot of judgments to receive the presents the Universe/God was giving me in each new present moment.

It started with the visit of my friend. She was staying way up at Kaanapali and for some reason I never really visited Kaanapali. Too touristy, too busy, too many ugly buildings, too…
J yep I had a long list of complaints and judgments…and so never really saw it. But the famous black rock attracted me and I always wanted to know what was under the water there. I am always curious about what is under the water everywhere. Which surprises are there in the depth of the Ocean? What’s under black rock?
 I had heard that dolphins come there often, so I had a few reasons to set my judgments aside and to go for it and visit ‘ugly’ Kaanapali.

Meantime I felt guided to do my scuba diving certification. You never know for what I could use it and so I looked up on the internet where was the best shop to do that. I had a good feeling about a particular shop in Lahaina and just before I visited my friend in kaanapali I saw myself walking into the dive shop. The man behind the desk was so loose and cool, I liked him. So I decided to do it and I walked out with the books and my first lesson would be the next morning. That was my request. I didn’t want to do it next week nor next month, but RIGHT now when my friend was here.
“Well”; he said;”normally you have to study all of that”; and he pointed to the package of books, “but if you do the first 3 chapters that will be ok.”
I didn’t know right then that the book only consisted of 4 chapters…J
Little would I know that I would be studying the whole night if I did those 3 first chapters…woeha..I gave it up after the first chapter and felt it will be ok… I had to learn all those new words as ‘buoyant’ and ‘compression’ and and…and at the meantime try to get it as well.
When my head started to hurt I pushed the book away and went into the flow of life…
J and just let it go and let God.
Yipie!
Before I went back home to study, I drove to my friend in Kaanapali and we both ‘looked our eyes out’
(Belgian expression for being impressed) of the abundance and wealth the Westin was radiating.
We were both not used to such a hotel.
 I felt like tarzan coming out of my jungle and walking in the civilized world. It felt uncomfortable and I was kind of judging all the (for me) ‘fakeness’ of the place.
The tarzan in me was seeing fake waterfalls, and fake little oceans (pools),..fake this and that…fake fake fake…
I had to walk on kaanapali beach to get over my uncomfortable feelings that were only there because I was looking from a place of limits and judgments. Maybe I was the fake one when I was walking with thoughts like that?
My judgments and limited beliefs suddenly changed when I saw a pod of wild dolphins arrive just in front of my eyes 10 meters away from me.
They didn’t care if this was fake or not. They didn’t have any judgment about anything. They saw and see that ALL is GOD without exception! Why would I have any judgment then?
It shifted a lot in me; I opened my heart for the place and embraced it even. I opened myself for my friend’s invitation and went with her in the pools, hot tub, in the jets and enjoyed it extremely!
I would come back tomorrow I heard myself saying, after I am done with my class scuba diving. J
The next morning
Woeha…I enjoyed my different morning right away… I was just relaxed driving to Lahaina with my mug of coffee on my way to scuba class…J
Surprised I was when I arrived and realized I was the only student. I looked around and nobody…only me-body… J Oh my God! I got a teacher only for myself. I had seen on their website that it cost a lot of money to have a private teacher and here I was gifted by the universe the most amazing teacher I could attract.
What abundance! What a creation!
M. the teacher was fabulous, I understood everything he said right away and I felt so safe with him in the water. He took me to ‘Airport beach’, which I thought was ‘helicopter beach” and my first dive was in the Ocean! I thought they would drop me in a pool….Tarzan was happy it was the Ocean!
J
My teacher was consequent and I love that, having boundaries…it was great. He was really a good teacher. I fell with my butt in the butter! (Belgian expression for having good luck!)
The first creature we saw was a turtle…and I can’t recall anymore what we all saw during my first dive; but it was a lot. You can’t imagine what’s in the Ocean. When you snorkel and you look down you don’t have any clue of how much life is out there.
I was taking care of my ears and nose and so wasn’t really looking around until he showed me something. It was cool. I was hoping some dolphins would come and bother us.
J but they didn’t.

When we got out of the Ocean after our first dive, I was amazed how heavy everything was. My teacher said I did very well and I was so happy as a little child. We went back for a second dive and he told me; “See you down there!”
Waaw, I had to do it all alone? And amazingly it went so smoothly as if I did this already many times….
Now I saw more…My teacher wrote on a piece of plastic; “Please follow me..” haha I felt already comfortable enough to take off…
J

Now I saw more amazing creatures…special shrimps, lizard fish, con shells,…all in the most beautiful colors…

God has its way to create an amazing abundant wonderful world! We are always in abundance and never alone, there is lIFE everywhere!
After my two dives I rushed to my package deal at the Westin. I indulged myself together with my good friend S. in the pools, the jets, and in the hot tub…
Before I had judgments about package deals and touristy stuff and now I was listening to the other people in the hot tub with an open heart. I even felt love streaming through me to them…
openness= LOVE= connection…
Judgments=no love= disconnection…
At a certain point the people in the hot tub were comparing the dates they arrived and the dates they had to leave and suddenly they asked me: “:When did you arrive?”
I answered; “6 years ago?!”
And my friend S.;”16 years!”
Oh my God…what a lucky bird I am… I thought…
J
I loved my package deal. When you are open to receive the Universe brings you the most amazing things. Be open and limit LESS!
My friend and I walked back to the ocean after the hot tub to watch the sunset; when I saw 4 eagle rays dancing at the shore line. Two minutes later I was in the water dancing with them. What an amazing day! Now I got to swim with 4 big eagle rays! They didn’t care either if the shoreline was at the westin or in a reserve….”It’s all GOD!!!!” they said.
Abundance..abundance…waaaw
Oh….suddenly… I remembered I had to study for the next morning. “I had to finish a test, maybe I should be thinking of going home.”; I said to my friend S.
We were watching the rest of the sunset now, sitting on the lounge chairs, relaxing and laughing and having fun…
And suddenly a woman walks up to us and says…
“Hei, I am watching you girls for a half hour now and your giggling makes me so happy!
 I just wanted to let you know that!”
 
Waaaaaaaaaaaw what a day of indulgence, love, joy, abundance, laughter,….
TO BE CONTINUED
Love Tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com



No comments:

Post a Comment