Friday, September 28, 2012

Heart blowing


This is a painting that is symbol for PASSION, HEART and FAITH
 
                                
I talked the other day over making decisions and it was amazing to see a total new viewpoint with the Help of my teacher–mom Mama-P.

I’ll try to explain, because I am still myself grasping it…maybe there are still some holes in it…
I mean, it might be Belgian that saying or it is a rainbow-saying…
Holes in it means, I might not get it truly yet…

Ok here we go:


There is never one decision to make, she explained me.
Putting two possibilities in front of you is entering the duality world.
It is making yourself miserable, really.
The word decision comes from the CIDE-words and you find that in homicide, suicide…it is killing.

So actually you have to KILL one option and choose the other possibility.
And that is what gives us a feeling of heaviness.
Deciding out of logic is a matter of the MIND and not of the HEART.


You just move with what you want and that brings you in alignment with your HEART.
The wanting that comes into your feelings is a result of BEING the one you ARE.
Automatically possibilities will present itself as result of the BEING and wanting.
You are simply following your heart.
No need to kill any possibilities in order to choose the other one. You just tune in of what you want and what is in alignment with that your heart and you just DO.
You come from the place of IAM, and the being that KNOWS what she wants.
This choosing comes from a peaceful place, because the HEART knows what it wants.
There are no problems or difficulties on the level of the heart.

No stress of choosing, just being in the now and being and doing when it presents itself…
Not trying to analyze with your mind what the right decision is.
Not trying to compare with what was yesterday, because really you from yesterday is gone.
Yesterday are dead bodies…past…

So haha LOL J…yesterday I had a situation where I needed to change my mind and tell the person I made a mistake. I was approaching it with my mind how I was acting in situations like that in the past.
I had sweat in my hands, I was scared…only because I compared with the past and to the Identity I was then. I was in fear. I was identifying myself in the now with an old identity.
When I became aware of what I was doing, I could choose again and BE the one with a new IDENTITY.
I could choose to be the fearless one…
J

So each new moment we are a new person, a new identity…

 

When you start living from your heart, you never compare with past nor future.
It never occurs to you anything is wrong. There are no regrets, ever.
At the level of the MIND you analyze ‘decisions’. It is as you have an accountant sheet on your lab evaluating if you made the right or wrong decision. You will always have regret on the level of the mind.
It is only the mind that sees pro’s and contra’s.

The HEART sees only pro’s.

So I can only say…be the one you want to be and the wanting shall appear natural in your heart and then just do what comes in front of you to do….
Drop the mind…(am especially saying that to myself
J) or the mind will just drop...and be the servant of your HEART.

Love tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment