Thursday, September 6, 2012

In awe for life!

 
 
 
Here is yesterday’s sunset; if you want to know how I experienced it.… (see my blog from yesterday) I was too tired last night to paste the pictures in my blog, but I will paste them right now and so we can enjoy last night’s sunset here in this moment…J It is never too late to enjoy…
How many eyes see a sunset or a sunrise…I think that’s why I am so attracted to seeing one.
I miss almost never a sunrise or sunset, for me it is a deep meditation of gratitude to be alive.
It is also a moment of awe..the AWE for life!

Can you imagine that the earth turns around the sun, without us having to figure out how that happens and without us having to wonder how we would be able to fall of this planet? :0
We wake up and go to sleep and never think about it how we do that. We breathe and it just happens. Our heartbeat is there in a heartbeat…J
We sometimes take life for granted and we forget to see the miracle of life.
Each time you watch life…(or touch life for people who can’t see) you have witnessed the miracle of life.
Behind this amazing sunset is an intelligence at work that I call God or the Universe that works beyond or imagination. It is the same intelligence that is beyond us, that is us.
We are walking miracles…
We are the sunset…
We are God,
We are the intelligence…
that is the undying part in us…

love, tamara rainbow
www.rainbowsheart.com
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment