Monday, March 12, 2012

Pono, make it right!



Lately I am disturbed by thoughts…
Sometimes those turbulent swirling thoughts or ideas inside of me, can be my Soul pushing me to do something different.
To take action, to think different…


anyway,
 it is always a beginning of big changes.


I was lately overwhelmed of all the pictures and photos on facebook of abused animals.
I know there are many abused humans too, but we don’t want to make any excuses any more. Aren’t we? I didn’t really want to forward those images, because I want to bring a positive energy in the Universe. But what about people who don’t know?

It was my dad in fact, that woke me up even more, with writing me; after I posted one pic of pigs in small boxes waiting for their death. I was in conflict wither to post pictures or not.

He wrote I was exaggerating. Hmmm that did it!
I am a vegetarian for a long time. I ate some fish because I thought I needed it, but stopped it soon when I knew dolphins have to die in order for me to eat fish.

I don’t think we need meat. Look at me, to my body. I am super strong. I run in the morning, swim miles and walk at night with sunset and I feel great.
But for the ones who eat meat...
I would say, please look how indigenous people consumed meat.
They just took what was enough.
They didn’t make animals to sale products, numbers or throw-away products.

Common let’s face this. We don’t need all those horrible pictures anymore to wake us up!
I believe that you contribute to that pain with bringing those pics in the world and that when you bring positive news in the world, that that is the contribution you bring.
I don’t pretend it is not there. I am aware and choose not to eat meat and then I contribute with putting pics up of positive actions.
How I do my healingwork is the following…I see the wound healed. I see the animal free, I see humans happy,…and I paint it to bring this energy in the world.

So together..my thoughts are shouting, what can we do together to change this abuse?

When we abuse another human being, an animal or plant we are abusing ourselves. Our world is sick now and a deep change can only happen when we change from deep within.

I am starting my campaign for the dolphins. Dolphins are my thing.
I started it with bringing my video in the world showing how sensitive dolphins are.
I paint them to bring their energy of love and freedom in the Universe.
I swim with them to radiate more their energy into the whole.

I will feel what I can do next…
I just offered The cove to use my paintings to stop the killing in japan.

I know from deep within that everybody knows deep inside what we can do to make a change.
Let’s start with an apologize to our Mother earth, to the plants and all the animals.
And to our fellow human beings and to ourselves.

It is time to wake up and take our responsibility to make it PONO.
Pono means in Hawaiian: make things right.

We have a lot of work to do and today I am directing to all the animals on our beautiful Planet Earth.

To all animals,

We are so sorry for all the pain we are causing you,
we are sorry we used you to make ourselves wealthy and to feed our greed,
we are sorry we destroyed your environment and polluted your nests,
we are sorry we killed and tortured you,
….
We are sorry

I thank you, forgive me, I love you, I am sorry (Ho’onoponopono= Hawaiian healing method)

Is there still place for them to be in Nature?
Can we stop consuming so much?
We don’t really need what we think we need.

I am awake already for a long time. I supported an animal organization in Belgium with my art.
But a few days ago, this frog told me it was time and woke me up even more.


Yes frogs talk!
Yes animals talk!
Listen…

Here is my frog story…

It just got dark and I had parked my car far, because I wanted to walk in the night to see the moon rising.
We are not used to a lot of rain in Kihei, but we had two days of rain and there were a few peddles here and there. When I was crossing South Kihei road, I had to be fast for the cars that were passing. It is tourist season and then it is more crowded. When I ran over I saw a frog sitting, just at the edge of the dangerous road.
“ Mmm”, I said to him, ”This is too dangerous for you, go a little further.”
I was pushing him at his butt with my big paper bag, trying to get him to walk. (Why do I think it is a him?) In Belgium we have frogs too, but they are so small compared to this huge FROG.
A thought appeared in my head; where can he go? There is not frog nature here anywhere, really.
Step for step we were moving further away from the street. I was bowing and pushing him little by little with the bag. I was too shy to pick him up. I didn’t feel good about that.

Hmmm, this must be horrible, I thought. He must be terrified, that I am doing this.
Who am I in fact to decide where he should go, anyway?
Well, he attracted me,(me= who is deciding to interfere in his life). So I guess, it is ok what I was doing.
Then another thought occurred to me:
Why was I yeckie from a frog and not from a dolphin?
What was the difference?
My thoughts and judgments about the two animals was the difference. There was not really a difference, then that they only appear in different bodies in this life time. Essentially they are the same: they are Soul.
I saw my old thoughts of comparison and judgment and apologized to the frog and picked him up.

It felt as if he felt loved. Don’t ask me how I  fell that…

I walked 10 meters further and put him save in a paddle away from the street.
It was there that I heard him clearly; “When are humans going to stop destroying nature?”

This sounds maybe revolutionarily, but a dog is not more worth then a pig.
A cat is not more worth then a chicken.
A dolphin is not more worth then a fish.

Each individual category of animal has its own vibration.
My vibration really aligns good with dogs and dolphins and less with cats and sharks.
But they are equal in value…

I will even go further

Humans are not more worth then animals.

So stop testing on animals, stop stop stop
and
LOVE LOVE LOVE….

What we do to them, we do to ourselves.

We are not entitled to do with these innocent beings what we want…

I think I will cry now,

namaste




















No comments:

Post a Comment