Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Let go and let GOD!




How it is we create peace in the world?

I am so so happy today.
I have to say that I had a collision course with somebody. I am not proud of it.
It just was.
It was for about a month that a certain person was angry at me. There was a lot of tension and it made me look inside of me.  I had said something to her that to me was a normal request and boundary. To her it must have been a treat, I guess.
But I saw that my protection was a form of war-energy towards her.
And where ever there is war, there is pain at both sides.

It hurt…we are love and anything that goes against it, is not our true Nature and it causes suffering….


Anyway she was angry and she showed it every time we met.
She turned her head away, said hello to the person next to me; but ignored me.
First it hurt.
Then I had to come upset too, to not feel the hurt of her rejection.
And that causes a negative circle of pure war energy. It really felt bad.

The day I decided to walk in her shoes I could see how she felt rejected by me.
We are all the same and united, when we have a fight going on between us; it is because there is a fight going on within us.


Where was the tension in me?

Where do I have to learn something?

What is she showing me?

Where did I reject me?

Where is the gift she is offering me?

Where was I in war with me?


One day she came in the bay and our group of friends was standing in a circle. She needed a phone and I was the only one that had a phone with service. I had to decide fast when the question came to me.
“Does somebody have a phone?”
Do I give my phone to a woman that is ignoring me? And that treats me as s…?
Instead of the usual anger I was feeling love!
It was so intensely to feel love streaming through me.
As a higher power was at work.
“Give her your phone!” I heard.

And I heard myself saying;
” You can use my phone. And please sit in my car, because there is the spot where there is reception.”

Waaw, did I say this?

She just accepted, which was an action of God too, I felt.
When she handed back my phone she asked how much it was and I just said; “Nothing.”

“But can I give you a hug?” I asked.
She said; “yes.”
And then I asked her why she was angry and she spoke her heart and I spoke mine…and ever since..it is about a week, we talk and laugh together and today we went snorkeling together to a place that is called: WONDERLAND.

It is the most amazing place I ever saw. Well I saw a few, but this underwater world of reef and fish was really as wonderland.
It was a gift, a joy to swim together and to find peace in our hearts and love and much more…

It is by acts of forgiveness and love we heal the planet, starting with healing ourselves.

Mahalo N. for showing me wonderland …
inside and outside of me…
the peace valley of an abundant world of light and true beauty
in the ocean
out the ocean
in myself
outside myself
in you
and outside of you
in us
outside of us.

LET GO and LET GOD…
and everything is AWESOME…

Aren’t we?

love to you all, tamara
Please visit my website www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment