Sunday, March 4, 2012

I want some attention!




Today my dolphin friends were amazing, eye to eye and all of them wanted special attention..or was it me who wanted special special attention?

:)

This is a New painting!
You can order it on my website
www.rainbowsheart.com



I have to tell something about attention.
I have experienced not long ago, that I really love it. Hah who doesn’t isn’t it?
I actually felt what it did in my body. And so I came to the end result, that giving somebody attention is really soothing and loving for them. That’s what I do with the dolphins and they love it, they turn around me… and around me… and around me…
So …when you give it comes back to you…because I love they are around me. I love them so so much!

I see when I give attention to my dolphin friend, his openness to receive is such a gift to me.
It is like I receive as much as him/her. The love that goes from my heart and the receptivity from the dolphin, makes a circle and it come right back to me. That is oneness.

That’s why it is so easy with animals! They are open to receive and we are also more open to receive.

I really experienced that with humans it is not so hard to give, but it is the receiving part where we get stuck! That’s where we need more work to do.
We think sometimes:

I don’t deserve it.
What does he want, he is so nice…
Does she really mean it?
etc etc…
Or we have so a low self imagine, the jester from the other doesn’t even reach our mind or heart to think or feel about it.


Anyway…so the solution is to be open and to learn how to receive. Knowing when you RECEIVE, you give to the other and to your Self!



And I have an example of that…another one then the ones we have with animal/human examples.



One night I was sitting on the beach painting. I had my paintings displayed and people were walking on the walkway enjoying the sunset.

See with the sunset we can do it!
When we receive the radiance of the sun, we are happy right?
Well, that makes the Sun happy!

When we smell a flower…
we give the flower attention and love!
In receiving its wonderful aroma we do it a service. WE LOVE the flower!



oK so I am sitting at sunset, in front of the magnificent turquoise Ocean, whales splashing around and a marvelous color pallet in front of my eyes. I was enjoying and absorbing all of it. I was in the moment and was in a trace of happiness and contentment. I was in a place of deep gratitude for my magical life!
I was open, I felt good about myself, I was radiant myself, I was love and happy. Suddenly somebody passes and all what he said was;”Oh my God, your art is beautiful!”
Well I can’t tell you what happened in that moment!
It was as if something was poured into my 7th chakra. As somebody is caressing your hair and it really feels nice, but then everything like 10 times more intense.
I was almost exploding from joy and not only on an emotional level, but I felt it in my body. waaw

I thought about it…and you know thinking about it…it is useless.

But it happened to me yesterday walking on the beach again. The breeze was caressing my skin and I really felt good in my body, strong and self assured. I loved myself. Suddenly a friend passed and he said something really nice, he was giving me attention about my food behavior. And that is really strange; normally my hair goes straight up if somebody tells me what to eat. (Always wanna be free) But this time I felt it came from a place where this man really cared. I was open.

And I had it again. My 7th chakra was open and it was as if golden energy was poured into it…

Oh my God…
I tell you, just open for all the gifts that are around you and RECEIVE..it is the most beautiful loving thing you can do …

For the wind, the sky, the Ocean, the snow, the child, the man, the tree, the woman, the breeze, the flower, the rain, the sun….YOU!

RECEIVE YOU through the other..there is no separation anymore..We are all one!

Namaste!
Don't forget to buy my paintins and to be open to receive some attention from my wonderful art!

No comments:

Post a Comment