Monday, March 12, 2012

Love to the dolphins of Japan

Just had a discussion with a Japanese woman that parentally defends the killing of dolphins in Japan. I had heard that the Japanese people are clueless, but some are not.

When i asked her if she knew what was happening in the cove, she answered she did. And in fact through her words I could read she said;"Mind your own business!"

She must have felt attacked, because she threw at me;”Your people are also killing seals, pigs etc..”
I just answered that I was writing out of my own story, that I was a vegetarian, not participating in the death of any animal. But then she defend herself again with saying I was killing plants.
And that is true..but we can go on and on…and live in war..I prefer PEACE.
And I truly believe out of the depth of my heart, that there is not such thing as anyone or anything being better then another. I do believe that we are on Earth to serve the light.
And when I came in Hawaii and met my first dolphins, I fell in love. I feel it is my job to be their ambassador. To let people know that dolphins and whales are here to hold an important energy for helping us to rise to a higher consciousness. In the depth we are all Soul and One, and that is what they embody here. Don’t let us kill these angels of light!

Love and light Tamara
Here is my video again, feel ..please feel for yourself that what I share is sincere

No comments:

Post a Comment