Sunday, March 4, 2012

More mango



Today I came out of the water…found my sweet friends. I so adore them and I have the feeling they get so used to me and my singing. They let me in the middle of the pod.
 My friend J. said; ”Soon Rainbow (that’s how all my friends call me) will emerge with the dolphins and disappear with them. We won’t see her again.”
Well, that is already the case, even though I still walk on land sometimes.
But the good news is that their energy is with me most of the time. (If my mind doesn’t trick me)
And…that it also reflects in my paintings.
I paint with a lot of dolphin energy….yeah!

So I came out of the warm water and one of my friends S, asked me; “Rainbow, you want to share my mango with me?”


Mmmm …more mango.
Yep, good manifestation!

So, easy with small things, right? (to understand this you have to read my blog from yesterday)



But what about my big dream?


I want to manifest Rainbow stores all around the Us. I want stores where I sell wearable art.

The shop would contain clothing with my art on it and my inspirational slogans.
It would carry a lot of dolphin energy…
Yes, that is one of my dreams.

I want to spread love through my art, so we send love around the whole world.

I am told…by my own inner Source, that my art can help heal the world.
And hei, I came all the way from Belgium, because I heard I had to come and bring my art and gifts here. I feel it is time, to manifest this…

what I see as image is Cinderella and the huge pumpkin and the mice that changes in horses…
Well I see my mango changing in a wagon to carry me to what I feel inside is my service to the world.

I don’t have problem to create, I need help with marketing and selling.
I am ready to receive some support…the mice become horses…
And Cinderella’s shoe is symbolic for wearing my real life purpose.

No slavery any more of serving somebody’s else’s dream. I can have my own!
I find my real partner, God and we work together…to serve the world.

Ok where is the good fairy, to bring this all about?

Is that me?
is the good fairy in me symbol for my own loving thoughts towards me?
Hmm the good fairy isn’t that the thoughts we can use to live in heaven?
And the bad fairy is our thoughts that try to tell us WE CAN’T?

My good fairy inside did already a very good job:

I am really happy in Maui. I adore the climate, the Ocean, the dolphins, the whales, the turtles, my friends,…my life…

My inspiring insights took me away from the topic of this blog…wooha  MORE MANGO!

You know if something as a certain fruit, vegetable or something else comes to me so intensely.
I know it is time for me to connect with the essence of that object, person, animal, etc…

In this case the mango.
What are you telling me, mango?

When I really listen to the soul of mango..I  hear this:
Mango is full of life, so intense yellow, orange, red. It is a passionate fruit that hangs in joy at the trees. It is a fruit that almost sings of contentment for life, but that wants to pour everything out of it.
It is content, but in the same moment also open for more …
And so when the mango comes so intensely on your path, like it did with me the last days; it means that the essence of mango is in alignment with where I am at at this moment.
Or it says I can use its energy to accomplish something.

It is as if mango has two red cheeks. Mango loves life and dances so hard, its head gets red. Mango is, as we would say it in Belgium, a life-enjoyer!

Yeah! Let’s go for it!

I can have more!
I can have it all!



Love Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment