Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Honu understands dolphin




Honu understands dolphin

This morning I had a amazing swim. The water was super clear, the sunrays were shining through and the coral was just shining rainbows in the water. It is a magical world there under the water surface.
I just adore it, to feel the water on my skin, to be in the water, to swim. I feel at home in the Ocean, so home… I saw lot’s of turtles and when I swim I sing my dolphin song, hoping they hear it and show up.

This morning a turtle showed up for my dolphin serenade. She came close and hang for about 10 minutes under my belly. It was amazing. She took some air and normally they soar down to the bottom of the ocean, this time she just stayed at my belly for the longest time. Then suddenly she took another breath and swam down…
I could see that she enjoyed the attention so much…
each day sing a song for somebody, or tell them they are beautiful, pick up that phone and leave a loving message…that bit of attention can be the love that person, animal or plant needs that day. For you it seems a little something, for them it can be the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow…

All love ,Rainbow
Paintings are for sale on www.rainbowsheart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment