Monday, March 5, 2012

Mango rain


Mango s are raining on my head now. Today I received another 2 under my wind shield wiper. Once you open yourself for abundance and trust that what comes is in alignment with who you are…it all comes.
Today my buddies found me and they were so sweet. I start believing a little fin is growing on my back. Soon I won’t come anymore out of the Ocean and disappear with them. I love them so much.

I started a mural today. Hmm I might paint a mango tree on the wall. That would be so honoring right now. I have a feeling that the energy of the mango the essence of the mango is helping me right now. When I feel their energy I feel a joyful sweet enthusiasm for life. And that is exactly what I feel in my heart right now.

I feel so lucky I live in Hawaii. It is really awesome here. I love Maui.
Every day I see and count all the blessings in my life. I have a magical life right now.


It glooms just like the yellow orange mango.
Full of essence, full of joy, juicy and sweet.


Life is sweet!!!


These two pics are the wall before I touched it and after...still working on it...







Love to you all, rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment