Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mango




We all know how to manifest, right?

It is not difficult, if it is with small things.
That is what I experienced.
There are NO THOUGHTS there to tell me I can’t have it, I can’t do it, I can’t be it,…
Point is..with small things..if our thoughts tell us, you can’t have it, we don’t believe it!

And that is the difference!

With big things we believe we can’t manifest it, because it is to big.
 
It is that simple.



Ok for a whole week I was longing for a mango. I saw it in my mind; I could already taste it in my mouth.
I was feeling it in my hand. I was looking to mango trees along the road and was feeling the desire again.
Even water came in my mouth just thinking of having a mango.

I’ll buy one I thought.
Oh am busy now, tomorrow.
And then tomorrow became another tomorrow.

Until this morning!

Aha! I came out of our beautiful Pacific Ocean and what was sitting under the wind shield wiper of my car???

A MANGO!

Somebody had gifted me with a delicious mango!

3 days to create a mango…not bad…

Now I go for the so called big things.

The point is it is all the same, we just think it is bigger, because again WE THINK it is harder to get it.

It’s not…just thoughts again…
Good news is that we can change thoughts in a sec…
Ok now  am off…
longing for my big things…

Two mangos!!



haha
tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment