Friday, March 16, 2012

My brush is my magic wand



The last days I was kind of entangled in the actions I see around me to defend animal rights.
I was horrified with how we treat our planet, animals and our fellow human beings.
My rebellion Nature from when I was 15-16 came out and I wanted to fight against all the ones that were ‘the offenders’ of crimes against life.
Until I swam with my dolphin sisters and brothers and they taught me a deep lesson.

DOLPHINS ARE LOVE.


They don’t want the energy of fighting!
When we send this energy out , the Universe can only bring us the same energy back.

Fighting brings fighting.

The people who kill will automatically attract violence.
It is a Universal law.
It is hard but I feel we can only make a change in the energy with looking to them in compassion and with loving them. As we are all one, they are showing us a pain deep inside.
I hear it is when we can heal the pain deep within the soul that we can help the dolphins.
It is time to not point outside anymore, but to go inwards and see where we kill dolphins.

Dolphins stand for a certain energy…they are angelic love…where do you kill the angelic love inside of you?
I know I go far, but that’s why I am on earth, I guess.
I am a healer of the soul.


So as activists we don’t want to make the same mistake.
I hear that we have to be careful with our words, our images and our intentions.
When you put up your fist, there is a mirror at the other side that will show you the same.


I have asked the Universe/God what I can do? I can’t just shut my eyes, ears and mouth.
God talked through the dolphins and they were very clear...

I need to stay on their level of vibration and that means NO FIGHTING!

They asked me to see everything in a higher perspective.
And act on the level of LOVE.
How can I do that? Was my question to the field, to God, to the Universe….
Paint for the dolphins, use your brush as a magic wand and make intentional paintings to shift the energies of the WHOLE situation.

Use your words carefully…
only use words that contribute to the power of love…

I was on the beach tonight painting and I attracted a woman with a shirt on that said something about Dolphin protection.

Yes yes that is how life works, when you put it in the field/ Universe it comes back to you very fast.
She started talking to me about defending dolphins and all animals in the whole world  and I shared her my experience about taking action with LOVE.

She kind of thought that was impossible…we have to fight she said…before it is too late!
Is he right? or is tehre no right or wrong anyway...

She looked Indian and so I said to her what about Ghandi, he taught us we can’t FIGHT violence.
But she thought we didn't have the time…

Is love not timeless?
is tehre such a thing as time when we emerge in the totallity of the universe?

So I decided to do what I feel to do and so I take up my weapon,
that is my brush
and will paint to change the world


in a world of love…

I will paint the world of LOVE I want and so create it!

I will not let me distract anymore and think opposite thoughts of what I really want.

Heaven is here and now!

Love Tamara







No comments:

Post a Comment