Saturday, March 31, 2012

The love of my life is me



The love of my life is me!
It has to be, it can’t be otherwise. That is what all spiritual teachings say. It is in you, it is in you…
And it is! I am the Universe.
In me is the seed to everything.
Am I going to give it water and let it grow inside of me?
Do I love myself enough to feed this precious gift that is called desire or dream inside of me?
Am I open enough to help it grow with my positive intentions and most important with my FAITH in the Universe that it will show up outside of me, because it is already inside of me?
Do I love myself enough to let go of anything that would limit me?
Am I finally open to smile to the world with a toothless tooth and say…this is me!
This is what life has shaped of me and I am not embarrassed any more to say I am happy to be me?
Life has shaped me to a being that is ready for the world to see that I have something to give. I feel deep inside that my art is wanting…wanting to be harvest and spread all around the world. It is as if I feel that I am ready to give birth to the best in me. I feel I am ready to not keep away my gifts for the world.
I am ready to share.
I wasn’t before. Before I would hide my smile and think I am not good enough. I had all my teeth, (well fixed teeth because I feel on my face 18 years ago when my weight was 72 pounds and I barely could walk) and could have smiled, really.
Ironically enough, now I feel ready to smile although I miss a tooth!
Today I can see that my embarrassment and shame was from a deep feeling inside I was not worthy enough. Falling on my face 18 years ago was a logical result of my belief system in that time.
When you think you are not enough things like that happen…

Now you are probably thinking, what have her teeth to do with her story?
Well I feel that my teeth are symbol for how life shaped me and I feel I am full circle around. The broken teeth are symbol for the broken me I was. The victim, the child, the abandoned, the rejected one…
It was my old identity.

Today I smile with my new identity and don’t want to hide for the world anymore what I have to give.
I have a story to tell and can share profound lessons because I lived them. I have my art to share, that can create miracles in this world.
I am not holding me nor my art back anymore, no excuses…
God wants me to share and say
Behind every façade is a treasure…
Look deeper when you encounter somebody on the street.
Behind the façade is a story to tell.
Everybody has the same story and we can all learn from each other.
We are all one.
Behind the façade is God.
That is the real you!
Are you going to give it water, give it thought, give it love and harvest?
Or are you going to hide your soul in a cave?
It is something you can do for a little while…but God/ the Universe will poke you out of your darkness..
I guess I got that poke…

Love you all,
You are me and I am you.

Namaste Tamara!

Now i learned the lesson...
maybe the Universe can find me
 a dentist :)
(That's me...am looking)
I prefer a  FULL smile
,
as my own energy field radiates
full JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment